Unique names..

Starseed

Diabloii.Net Member
Unique names..

Can anyone remember the names of any uniques they've encountered in their journeys through D2 whose names were either unique, odd or just downright nonsensical?

Hmm.. I just ran up against an archer in NM Act 1 named "Bane Bang" heh..

Definitely one of the weirder ones I can recall running into.

Icarus

Diabloii.Net Member
puke pus the sharp
dragon jade the jagged
bone fist
gore bang the jagged
rot fist the cold
puke lust
puke feast
sin skin
doom bang
black hack
soul lust
gut froth
death drinker the jagged
devil heart
pulse thorn the jagged

and many more...

majorB

Diabloii.Net Member
I mf with my pally whose name is "Whitebrow", and often there is a skellie boss in the pit named "Black Brow". It always amuses me when I crush him.

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure if this is my imagination, but I could have sworn I saw a unique called "she bangs" a couple days ago. It was more like the corner of my eye before we killed it.

Civ

Diabloii.Net Member
my favourite has to be "black hawk" and saying black hawk down after u kill him :D

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
As mentioned above: everything with "puke" in it. Death dancer the dark is pretty nice too, sounds like a very dangerous lady :) I saw an assassin named DeathDancer once by the way.

Lord Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, once saw a unique skeleton names "Bone Fist" right next to a unique rogue named "Sin Lust".

Gotta wonder what they were doing in the woods before you disturbed them :D

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I have a great screenshot of a unique zombie in 1.09 named "Puke Drinker the Sharp". I was laughing so hard the dang thing killed me.

Gorny

Banned
Lostprophet said:
I often find amusing names on rares. For example, the Bitter Splitter axe.
On rares, I've seen

Bitter Nock
Hailstone Spike
Bitter Quarrel

and a personal fave :

Imp Scalpel.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
aragorn_elessar said:
On rares, I've seen

Bitter Nock
Hailstone Spike
Bitter Quarrel

and a personal fave :

Imp Scalpel.
Raven mangler is a good one too. I wonder what the druids have to say about that.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Starseed said:
Can anyone remember the names of any uniques they've encountered in their journeys through D2 whose names were either unique, odd or just downright nonsensical?

Hmm.. I just ran up against an archer in NM Act 1 named "Bane Bang" heh..

Definitely one of the weirder ones I can recall running into.
There is one unique monster name prefix that makes NO SENSE AT ALL!. It is the one called "SeeThe". Now it seems reasonable for monsters like "SeeThe Killer" but names like "SeeThe Hack" (watch out blizzard haxorz!) and "SeeThe Break" (what the hell does that mean something breaking !?) are just hilarious and stupid.