Unique Monster Names

asphyx

Diabloii.Net Member
Unique Monster Names

I was wondering if anyone could point me to a list of the names of all the unique monster names in the game, if such a thing exists. I mean the ones that are randomly generated, i.e., Blood Puke, Bile Breaker, Black Killer (LOL).

Bob The Barbarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Unique Monster Names

Arreat Summit, the Blizzard website, would have such a list. Type "diablo 2" in yahoo's search box and the site will pop up near the top of the list.

TheNamelessOne

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm not sure that AS does, but I'm having a look.

Edit: Well there are lists of the super uniques, but if there are lists of the unique names I don't know where it is on AS. I would think there are several lists and each unique gets a random one form each list to make a very large number of combinations.

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

as has a super unique list (unique monsters that always spawn in certin areas), but no unique list of monster names

i know there is a list somewhere on this site, but cant find it atm

darknessproz

Diabloii.Net Member

I thought the unique monsters names are randomly generated from a combination of words like rare items?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member

normal unique monsters get a prefix, suffix and sometimes a 2nd suffix
they are random monster types with minions (if not from a monster shrine) and random bonuses

super uniques have a specific name and set bonuses

Kennoth

Banned

You can't list them all. Like you can't list all Rare items in the game. Unique monsters get random affixes depending on their abilities.