Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Unique Long Bow Lie!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ali Baba, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Ali Baba

Ali Baba IncGamers Member

Unique Long Bow Lie!

So I was recently running threw the durance of hate going towards mephisto and I found a unique long bow. So I Id'd it and it says "Fires Explosive Arrows Or Bolts", Which I found very interesting as bows as far as I had known couldn't be used with bolts. So I tried it out next time I picked up some bolts... and it doesn't work!

Not that I'm offended or anything, I was just wondering if anyone else had known about this.

Cheers,
    -Baba

2. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

"Fires Explosive Arrows or Bolts" is just a generic term to say the missile explodes on impact--it's worded like that because it can appear on crossbows as well. It doesn't mean you can use bolts in a bow--although I'm not sure why you'd want to anyway, given the smaller stack size...

3. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

I've had times with a ranger when I was running out of arrows and trying hard not to have to go back to town...and finding nothing but bolts...so, it might be handy then...

Imagine though, it'd only have to be short range, and aiming for, say, the eye, and then, with such a short draw on the bow...

4. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

If you carry your Cube with you, you can just transmute two sets of bolts into one of arrows and vice versa.

5. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

Actually, you can use anything + arrows or anything + bolts to do it. Take care so you don´t lose anything valuable!

6. Pucho

Pucho Banned

I think that this was disabled in 1.10. It worked with anything in 1.09, but in 1.10 only works with bolts/arrows, at least for me

7. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Yep it's disabled in 1.10, probably they've heard enough people bitching about accidentally lossing valuable stuff. :lol: