Uni-motorcycle

toader

Banned
That is awful, why do they feel the need to counter Segway. Segway was an awful idea in the first place.

As someone named Maddox said best, Segway is a waste of technology, all you need to create a segway is....BAM, THIRD WHEEL!!!

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
That is awful, why do they feel the need to counter Segway. Segway was an awful idea in the first place.

As someone named Maddox said best, Segway is a waste of technology, all you need to create a segway is....BAM, THIRD WHEEL!!!
haha, before i even read you post i was thinking about maddox... i cannot wait to see what he comes up with for this one =) :D :lol:

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
I must admit this concept is a bit odd... a self-balancing, motor-driven unicycle. But, coming from Bombardier, I suspect it will be quality-built. They make some mighty fine aircraft, among other things.

but how can you measure build quality on something that has never been built before? I think this thing would be fun to try out, but I would get bored with it because it is restricted to ground use only.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree it's a bit dumb to use all this fancy stabilisation technology when a second wheel will work just as well... probably better. However, it uses fuel cells which I like a lot. Plus it looks somewhat snazzy.

asdf

Diabloii.Net Member
segway was stupid. everyone's already known how to balance on two wheels for centuries. you line them up front and back and pay 1/10 the cost.

now one wheel is funky. probably impractical though.