Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Undead hunter and Brickadins?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by gedda-d-e, Apr 12, 2005.

1. gedda-d-e

gedda-d-e IncGamers Member

Undead hunter and Brickadins?

I can't seem to find any info on undead hunters or brickadins, did they die with the patch? :)

I think I know what skills there are for the brickadin but I'm completly lost on the Undead Hunder. Any information on either of the two builds would help alot! need your help please!

Thank you!
    //gedda

2. Epsilon Eyez

Epsilon Eyez IncGamers Member

http://www.warcraft.nu/wwwboard/reply.asp?ID=14&Reply=14&T=16
    This is all I could find for Brickadins. Its in German, I think, but you can still read the item names like Wampire Gaze and stuff.

From what I can tell, the Brickadin focuses on Defiance, Holy Shield, Cleansing, Salvation and Vengeance. That was probably back in v1.09, but with minor tweaking, it could be more effective.

3. gedda-d-e

Well, it's not german, but Swedish.. And it's written by an old friend of mine :)
    Yes, a brickadin is from classic d2 and it focuses on not to take any damage what so ever. I was hoping someone else but me had found a new born faith for it so that I wouldn't have to be the experemental doctor but...

Thanks for looking it up!

4. Epsilon Eyez

Epsilon Eyez IncGamers Member

I had this feeling it wasn't German. And I guess that saying IS true: what goes around comes around.

Anyways, I would also be interested in finding a good guide as well. v1.10 would be nice. Alas, I cannot read this guide.

5. gedda-d-e

It's written for 1.09, but if you want I can translate it for you. The skills probably havn't changed that much since almost none of the defencive skills a brickadin uses has any synergiskills but the equipment I my self have to re-think. There must be better stuff than lightsabre and infernostride :)!

But this is certainly a challange. I play HCL on Europe and I think, since there is no good guide to find, I will be testpilot for the v1.10 Brickadin.