Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Unable to join hardcore incgamers clan?

Discussion in 'IncGamers' Clan and In-Game Community Channel' started by degede, Nov 1, 2014.

1. degede

degede IncGamers Member

I played D3 for a little while before the expansion came and continued to play after it came out and, and despite it being stated at that time the incgamers hardcore clan membership was open to anyone, I was denied.

After losing some characters I took a break from the game, now that I'm back I tried joining the clan again, and was denied again; I might be leveling a new character now, but I do have over 100 hardcore paragon levels and the clan isn't full, is there any reason why I'm unable to join? Is there some kind of requirement floating around out there that I'm missing?

2. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Is this on the America's server? If so, we have two HC clans, IncHC and IncHCN (North). IncHC was newly formed about a month ago when we closed down East & West due to neither one being as active we wanted. We innitially limited membership to only people that had already been in East or West to be positive that everybody that was active and wanted to migrate over would get the chance. We are now nearing 130 members and are accepting other applicants, but we are limiting to people that have a sponsor (friend, family, etc.) currently in the clan or people that are members of the forum here and request join by posting here.

If you had posted here first and waited to apply after you were acknowleged here you'd likely have been approved. New applicants in to the clan that we know nothing about otherwise are being delicined.

Either post your battletag here or PM it to me and we should be able to get you added.

3. BlackDeath

BlackDeath IncGamers Member

could I as well get a invite to the clan IGN is Black battletag Black#1746 I like hardcore compared to softcore no rewards in death lol im drama free and 25 years old so don't have to worry about me being a kid and I like to earn sweet loot I have a wiz paragon 155 ive been playing the game since d3 release date and I stopped playing bc I didn't like AH so I started playing it for xbox then stopped bc the mods , I just started again last week and I find it very enjoying again without AH and all the new clans and communities and rifts, grifts and gear customization.