Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Unable to connect to Battlenet problem...

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by AP2oo4916, Mar 12, 2004.

1. AP2oo4916

AP2oo4916 IncGamers Member

Unable to connect to Battlenet problem...

Actually, I can connect to everything BUT the USEast realm. I can connect to USWest, Asia, and even Europe but whenever I try to connect to the USEast realm it goes through all the steps but when it gets to checking versions it just stops and the message unable to connect to battlenet appears. This has been going on for the last five days or so and I tried just waiting to see if it would go away but it still hasn't and I already uninstalled and installed it again but doesn't seem to be doing much. Can anyone help me so I can keep playing on USEast and not switch to USWest or any other realm?

2. kryo

kryo IncGamers Member

It's a type of tagging that's supposed to only happen to botters/hackers/dupers but in practice happens to a lot of innocent people for no real reason. Usually it's temporary, but if its lasted five days straight it looks like it might not be in your case....

3. AP2oo4916

AP2oo4916 IncGamers Member

So in essences it only tags one realm?....Well I guess it's no big loss to me because I am one of those people who are "poor" because the only thing worth of value that I had on that account was my level 85 Sorc. who was wearing a Tals Set without an ammy and armor. No big loss. I guess I might have better luck on USWest.

4. Hoyunah

Hoyunah IncGamers Member

i dont u gotta worry mch if it works on other gateways you should be good in a few more days i guess. It sometimes drags out jus keep checkin. all i can say

5. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

you really should consider yourself lucky as hell, i cant connect to any realm in any blizzard game, hell actually as i found out recently i cant play any online game. This has been going on for 5 weeks, tried everything thousands of scans, etc etc etc, deleting programs/registry all, no luck yet.