Unable to connect to Battlenet problem...

AP2oo4916

Diabloii.Net Member
Unable to connect to Battlenet problem...

Actually, I can connect to everything BUT the USEast realm. I can connect to USWest, Asia, and even Europe but whenever I try to connect to the USEast realm it goes through all the steps but when it gets to checking versions it just stops and the message unable to connect to battlenet appears. This has been going on for the last five days or so and I tried just waiting to see if it would go away but it still hasn't and I already uninstalled and installed it again but doesn't seem to be doing much. Can anyone help me so I can keep playing on USEast and not switch to USWest or any other realm?

kryo

Diabloii.Net Member
It's a type of tagging that's supposed to only happen to botters/hackers/dupers but in practice happens to a lot of innocent people for no real reason. Usually it's temporary, but if its lasted five days straight it looks like it might not be in your case....

AP2oo4916

Diabloii.Net Member
So in essences it only tags one realm?....Well I guess it's no big loss to me because I am one of those people who are "poor" because the only thing worth of value that I had on that account was my level 85 Sorc. who was wearing a Tals Set without an ammy and armor. No big loss. I guess I might have better luck on USWest.

Hoyunah

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont u gotta worry mch if it works on other gateways you should be good in a few more days i guess. It sometimes drags out jus keep checkin. all i can say

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
AP2oo4916 said:
Actually, I can connect to everything BUT the USEast realm. I can connect to USWest, Asia, and even Europe but whenever I try to connect to the USEast realm it goes through all the steps but when it gets to checking versions it just stops and the message unable to connect to battlenet appears. This has been going on for the last five days or so and I tried just waiting to see if it would go away but it still hasn't and I already uninstalled and installed it again but doesn't seem to be doing much. Can anyone help me so I can keep playing on USEast and not switch to USWest or any other realm?
you really should consider yourself lucky as hell, i cant connect to any realm in any blizzard game, hell actually as i found out recently i cant play any online game. This has been going on for 5 weeks, tried everything thousands of scans, etc etc etc, deleting programs/registry all, no luck yet.