Unable to connect to Battle.net

decaying

Diabloii.Net Member
Unable to connect to Battle.net

Hey guys. I was running a mule permer over night and now whenever I try to load battle.net, this message appears. What could this possibly mean? Was I banned?

:(
HELP!

Bryan Miller

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Give it 12 hours. Or maybe 24 hours and you should be fine. While a mule permer really does no harm, using any sort of scripts is a bad idea, especially here.

Lucky

decaying

Diabloii.Net Member
ok so when you're banned, it doesn't say unable to connect?
it says something different?

i love this game and didn't intend on this happening. i was only trying to perm my mules :( that's hardly cheating

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
im totally not the right person to say this using nasty things myself from time to time but "use of any 3rd party programs is prohibited and discussion about using them etc. is denied in these forums" :)

Moosashi

Diabloii.Net Member
From personal experience, you can be banned for 12-48 hours even if you're totally clean. I think it has something to do with switching accounts or characters too many times in some time period. But it seems pretty inconsistent to me. Also, bans sometimes don't register until you log off and later try to log back in. Once I played a lot on the day before I went on a weeklong vacation during which I did not play at all, and when I came back I was banned for two days from the first time I tried to sign on.

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
ive had a realm down since this morning 6am when i did 2 mf runs before i left off to school... and its still on -.-

eurymone

Diabloii.Net Member
Bnet is very messy recently. I've had a CDkey ban when muling once (saying "cannot connect to bnet", lasted for few hours), and many realm downs/failed joins when mfing.

I've even heard a rumour that ladder reset is coming :scratch: