Umm problem

XxZeaLotxX

Diabloii.Net Member
Umm problem

sup, i got a problem when i try puttting a rune or gem or jewel in the socketed item i click on it but it doesnt inserrt why is this ...

harsh

Diabloii.Net Member
is the weapon on ur char still...i believe you can only socket an item if its in your stash

XxZeaLotxX

Diabloii.Net Member
umm no i havnt got map hack but like
in only inserts in some games ... like one game i can insert then the next i can't i think mayb its in my inventory not stash thx alot guys :)

luther

Diabloii.Net Member
You can't insert things into sockets on merc's inventories as well, I was under the impression that that was the only limitation, anyone clarify?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
luther said:
You can't insert things into sockets on merc's inventories as well, I was under the impression that that was the only limitation, anyone clarify?
I'm quite sure, some days ago I put a ptopaz into a socketed shako while my character wore it.

And you can't socket stuff while your merc wears it, that's right.

Anksun

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
I'm quite sure, some days ago I put a ptopaz into a socketed shako while my character wore it.

And you can't socket stuff while your merc wears it, that's right.
I second that, I put a ptopaz into a socketed skullders while my caracther wore it.

But it didnt work when I try to add something on my merc.

revoke

Diabloii.Net Member
My bet is maphack and the auto protection from socketing..... that or you lag really badly.