Um - The Newest High Rune?

HolyHammer

Diabloii.Net Member
Um - The Newest High Rune?

Anyone remember these statements?

4Um = HR
Ist is NOT a HR
Some idiots are trading HR for Mal!

How soon until Um will trade straight across for HR? Truthfully, I would rather pay 2HR in a trade than pay 1HR and a precious Um.

Or is Um already trading for HR?

k/t

Banned
I traded a Pul for 6 Hel recently. Mwahahahaha.

I do kinda remember what he's talking about. Was there more HR duping this season than the others?

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
lol actually mal i think is worth a little more than other hr's. technically it's a hr, but it's a very popular one:wink3:

HolyHammer

Diabloii.Net Member
He was remembering the good old days.
Thanks MC ;)

And I agree zooply, Mal > HR. Ist is getting traded at HR & Lem on USWL.

On USWL 2Um is now > HR. More like Um & Pul = HR.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
I sold a low shako for 1HR on Monday, probably because Pul and Um are too precious now:smiley:.

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member
Its worse than on any ladder I have participated in based on what I see in the trade forums.

I'm hopeful that there will be another quite soon and that somehow, they will find the dupers and remove them.

That's a pipe dream I realize, but HRs are just rubbish compared to the past now.

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
mals got hiked up cause people needed them for runewords that were now easily accessible with mass rune dupes. Mals were mostly legit, and still quite rare, so they started to be traded for. Now however, I think mals are as duped as any other rune, and sadly one poofed on me yesterday.
Oh well, sorry that was pointless, but I was bored...

-Dodo

Generator

Diabloii.Net Member
on wscl last ladder it was 2ist=hr, um+mal=ist, 2um=mal, 2pul=um, 3um=ist
this was at the end of course.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
In Arreat Summit it says runes Mal+ are HR. But in europe HR goes at 2ist
You must be referring to AS saying that Mal+ are rare runes? They do not involve trade values at all afaik. Also, Mal is the first rune in order that cannot be found at nightmare hellforge! :tongue:

Ludacris

Banned
You must be referring to AS saying that Mal+ are rare runes? They do not involve trade values at all afaik. Also, Mal is the first rune in order that cannot be found at nightmare hellforge! :tongue:
Then I was lucky enough to get um at hellforge nm. However got an io at hell:undecided:

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that UM will be closer to = HR in the future : the truth is less Vetrans are returning (STAYING) on D2 : MANY ppl are leaving - its the Noobs were going to See trading, and if we play this right - we can lower the price (It may be cheap but it gets us our trades)

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
After a while, the "noobs" will become rich, and become the new veterans. Nothing changes, there are still a bunch that somehow manages to steal/snatch wealth by buying cheap and selling expensive, no matter how.
Um is a very useful rune though, so if it rose in price, I'd not be surprised.

HolyHammer

Diabloii.Net Member
Gul should remain at 1/2 a HR. Since on Ladder 2 Gul and a Ruby = Vex.

When and if Ladder resets, I will miss the cheap HR prices. I enjoy loading up D2 and saying that I want to make a CTA tonight, and then making it.