Um or shael in Batucs for ww sin?

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
Um or shael in Batucs for ww sin?

Should i put an um or a shael in my bartucs for a ww sin? I have no other ow from my gear except that from chaos.
I'm not sure how the bps work for ww except that the bp is at -35. so, is it worth it to put an um in bartuc?

C-Beat

Voide

Diabloii.Net Member
C-Beat said:
Should i put an um or a shael in my bartucs for a ww sin? I have no other ow from my gear except that from chaos.
I'm not sure how the bps work for ww except that the bp is at -35. so, is it worth it to put an um in bartuc?

C-Beat
I would go for UM. With Suwayyah claws, your WW is already fast. And we all know that Bartucs has way better -WSM speed modifier; in other words, one of the fastest claw. So putting Shael in it for a WW Assassin doesn't seem make any sense. On the other hand, I would like to save that UM for another Chaos or some important runewords :)

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
but the bp for ww is at -35 right? so how much that another bp add in terms of effectiveness?

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
well, how fast is that? whats the difference if i reach another bp? 1 more hit per whirl? per second of whirling?

I agree that um seems better, but i need arguments :)

Shadow752

Diabloii.Net Member
C-Beat said:
well, how fast is that? whats the difference if i reach another bp? 1 more hit per whirl? per second of whirling?

I agree that um seems better, but i need arguments :)
Oh I don't know about that but I would guess it's not that big of a difference. If you can, you should experiment, like on single player. I do that all the time for testing, all you need is a certain program to make items...

C-Beat

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont like to experiment on SP, takes all the flavour out from the game ;)

but thx for your opinion though!

C-Beat