Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Ultimate pala armor

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by ShaiTanZul, May 11, 2005.

1. ShaiTanZul

ShaiTanZul IncGamers Member

Ultimate pala armor

What do you think is the ultimate pala armor?

I was thinking of Guardian Angel because of the max resists and the increased chance of blocking / faster block rate. And of course the +1 skills is nice.

What do you think??

2. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

There are lots of really really good armors, so it's hard to pinpoint the ultimate one...Also depends on your build, Hammerdins have different needs than Fanatiscism zealot.

Guardian Angel is definitely an über armor, but my favourite armor has to be Chains Of Honor.

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Really depends on your build. Guardian Angel is nice for PvM but not really for PvP.

4. rg_22uk

rg_22uk IncGamers Member

An upgraded guardian angel is nice as the defense goes up to about 1250. But then the strength req is very high (196). If you can use this feasibly with your build socket it with an um too and combined with an um'ed / pdiamond zaka you've got great resists.

My hammerdin's using stone at the moment for high defense and resists and have no probs at all with it. Can't afford enigma yet but imagine that would be a lot better.

5. Aeonios

Aeonios IncGamers Member

Also depends on what you're facing. Zealot dueling is all about AR and defense. Pretty much whoever hits the most wins, so you'd want a 1700+ def fort, a 2k+ def stone, or an eth steel carapace. If you're killing casters, you'll want an um'd guardian angel with supplimented resists to get all your res up to max. Keep in mind that if you also put 10 pts in each resist aura, you'll have 95% resist all, spare poison. I have to agree that coh is my favorite though, with +2 skills, 65 res all, 8% pdr, and a bunch of other nice mods for pvm. It does tend to be expensive to repair tho. If that becomes a problem, eth carapace is gonna be your best bet since it autorepairs and won't show up on your repair bill since it's eth.

6. Tastychiken_europe

Tastychiken_europe IncGamers Member

I always liked duress or stone :) never liked those fansy enigmas coh's and stuff :S

7. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

in last ladder (current nl) my fav was levi, but now my fav is forti, all my pally's got 'em, tho the stone is nice too...never used coh, and probably never will, I am most of a melee player...

:cheesy:
    *priit

8. Overtone

Overtone Banned

To date I've never made a Paladin. But my brother plays them quite often, and his current Paladin used a Fortitude for some time, but he recently got a Templar's Might. Some of his past Paladins used Guardian Angel/Shaftstop.

Overtone