Uhm.... Photoshop noob...

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhm.... Photoshop noob...

Yeah... This might make me sound like a complete idiot, but hell, do I really care?

How do I make circles in Photoshop? Like, just a plain old circle. There's a rectangle tool, but I can't find the circle one... :grrr: Tis stopping me from making a fish whacking smilie...

Lithium

Diabloii.Net Member
If I remember correctly, you can right click the rectangle tool, and there's several figures to choose from.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Lithium said:
If I remember correctly, you can right click the rectangle tool, and there's several figures to choose from.
Yeah, in 1.7 you can hold the left mouse button on a tool button and select different subtools.

Hatsepsut

Banned
Don't know about that version :scratch: ...but in 7.0 the ellipse is one of the tools residing under the rectangle one.

Kawaii said:
Yeah, in 1.7 you can hold the left mouse button on a tool button and select different subtools.
Or you could use the pen tool and stroke it with the brush/other drawing tool. You could also just use a brush in the shape of a circle.

SomeCanadianGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Photoshop 7.0

OH! BOOYA!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sorry about that, but I'm only starting to use Photoshop now. I've been making most of my gif's off of MX Fireworks, but a friend recently showed me Photoshop, so I'm trying to move over to it, since it would seem to offer more maneuvaribility than Fireworks.

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:
Photoshop 7.0

OH! BOOYA!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Sorry about that, but I'm only starting to use Photoshop now. I've been making most of my gif's off of MX Fireworks, but a friend recently showed me Photoshop, so I'm trying to move over to it, since it would seem to offer more maneuvaribility than Fireworks.
You better keep up the good work with the funny avatars, unless you wanna get slapped in the face with a jockstrap! :rant: