Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uhhh Tuesdaly

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by PinkeyandtheBrain, May 24, 2005.

1. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Uhhh Tuesdaly

Goood Morning everybody(night 4 me woot) its midnight in cali and im real tired...
    Been playing d2 for a while now tonight, id you saw mondaly you saw my zon at like lvl 31 i think well now she is lvl 38 and rocking normal p8
    with a damage of 154-438 strafe and 184-507 cld100-112 freezing arrow bowazon are tight strafers are even better wow this is the most intresting char in a while. gnight

2. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Tuesday at work. I'm looking forward to some more meetings :rolleyes:

My MET necro did two more NM Meph runs yesterday and then went into the bloody foothills. Nasty selection of foes there... Slinger and Demon Imps. Both are fast and fleeing from me, besides the damage they do. I'm almost at Shenk though, I'll continue when I'm back at home. The AR problem gets worse now. Against normal monsters I really long for an ITD mod on some fast weapon, alas no luck. Spineripper would be perfect ;)

3. Warrior of Light

Warrior of Light IncGamers Member

Sadness.

Warrior of Light are in love like mad. He may write it in every daily thread. :)
    She is far away from him. That is bad. That is only one, that he has in RL.

In Diablo II Warrior started HC tournament, seeking more challenges to forget anything else. The start was quite satisfying – Normal Act 1 in players 8 mode is hard enough for HC paladin with just level 4 Zeal and level 1 Holy Fire.

4. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Nacaa wonder's if that girl may be Warrior of Lights girlfriend?

*back to normal mode*

Got my Assassin to Slayer status today. Whoho. Level 48 at the moment and going strong through Act1 NM now. I think I will get her to Act3 or somewhere there today. Will see if I find a good MP game :)

Have a nice day all.

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

GG on the progress Nacaa!

corax hasn't touched d2 since saturday and I don't think it will be touched for awhile more.

6. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Starting my 4th fishy today, but this will be in HC, because i need a guardian of some sorts (lost chars in act 4 and 5 hell before. damn) and they are uber. My fishy will use mages instead of revives though, just a personnel preference.

7. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

It's been a busy two weeks but I think things are back to normal. After work and play in London and Portugal, my grandmother died and I flew to Savannah. Then y'day, my youngest had to have a procedure done at the hospital (he's alright).

So last night I finally got to play some D2 for the first time in 2 weeks. I did some Baal runs with my IK Barb to warm up and then took my young Windy into A3. He's upto level 27 and moving along nicely (couldn't find the Flayer Jungle WP, before my eyes got weary). In all, I found 2 items for my grail and am down to 132 (still a heck of a lot!).

8. Warrior of Light

Warrior of Light IncGamers Member

Yes, if you mean avatar. It is small version of Warrior’s drawing, presented to her. =)
    No, if you mean any other girl. ;)

9. Thadar

Thadar IncGamers Member

Meteorber is a Champ!

Well, I got my Meteorb Sorc to Champion last night. I then proceeded to run NM Meph about 20 times since I got a good map. 5 teleports to Durance 3.

I ended up getting a Peasant Crown for my troubles. Besides that, not much. Duskdeep, Soul Flay, Cathans Mesh and some other junk that I cant remember, but of course will ATMA. =P I cant stand to leave any Greens and Golds just lying there. =)

Happy Tuesday folks.

Thadar

10. Porius

Porius IncGamers Member

Got my Pally Power through Normal Baal last night, who dropped Civerb's Cudgel and Snakecord. But hey, what can you expect from Normal Baal? ;)

Anyway, I'll be looking to start my themed character, since I signed up for that tourney. I'll see how well he works...

Porius

11. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

I did Pindle runs...a lot...and found nothing. I dunno' what is up with that guy. On players3 he drops 1-2 rares every run, but i only get a unique for every 50 runs or so. Sets are very rare as well (maybe 1 every 30 runs). Most annoyingly he dropped several high TC items today, but none of them ended up being the right color.
    Maybe i just had very good luck with him earlier getting more frequent uniques...or just very bad luck lately. Dunno'.

12. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Once i got a atmas scarab... wondered how that happened had to sell it though i did not have atma at that time.

13. LordMay

LordMay IncGamers Member

It's Over!!!

Today begins my summer vacation. I am soooooo happy I don't have to attend school for the next three months. Finally I'm free :clap: Now I can spend all my free time running and playing video games. :clap:

14. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

*notices Artagas' avatar* ...Blood Bowl fan? :) (edit: nvm, saw post in the other thread)

Anyway, today I finally got my Blizzard sorc to level 94. Only five more levels, and about 1.25 billion exp or so, to go. Found another Baranar's Star along the way too, which is nice.

Also played my Poison Dagger Necro, he's now level 18 (synergy time!) and trying to get out of Act 1 before the monotony of it does his (and my) head in.

And finally, got myself a cycle helmet, so I might be able to cycle to and from work - more environmentally friendly, cheaper, but more tiring (especially when 'work' is shunting trolleys around a car park for 4-8 hours a day...). Naturally I have to learn to ride a bike first!

One curious point is that the helmet has a box. On that box is a label, which (aside from a barcode) has 'T Diablo II helmet' written on it. It must be destiny! :D

Have a good day! :)

15. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Shade - Congrats on reaching level 94. That's a lot of teleporting. And good luck with the Poison Dagger Necro. I started one myself but parked him at about level 25. I'm questing a Windy instead. There's nothing quite like the poke and run of the pd necro.

16. LeorictheDark

LeorictheDark IncGamers Member

Gooday everyone,
    Work was boring. (as usual) I'm teaching myself VB. Also boring.

I'm doing Hell Meph runs with my Meteorb. 420% mf. I found some great stuff for the concept art contest. I really want to keep the stash for myself but I like shopping and I'll find all those items again... I hope. Well I'll see you all tomorrow. ;)

LTD

17. jjscud

jjscud IncGamers Member

Had quite a good day diablo-wise. I got my first Destroyer with my Hybrid Zon. In Addition I reached the 2.8 billion point with my other CS/LF zon. Just another quick (ha, ha right) 21 mil and I can hop fourth and fifth on the 99 thread.

Its not all zon fun, I did a large part of NM yesterday with my blizz sorc. She's cruising now that she's doing a decent bit of damage and the more she cruises that better the gear gets too.

About the only bad news lately is the Legendary Mallet I found tonight was a Stone Crusher.

18. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Tuesday was my day off. Which was nice, seeing as how lately I'd had to give that up cause we were short handed at work. But I will have a couple of pay checks with hours of overtime so its not all bad.

In real life, I managed to spend a part of the afternoon reorganizing the basement. Whoa, was that ever fun. </sarcasm> But it was something that needed to be done, and hopefully won't have to be done again for quite some time.

And in Diablo related news, I finished Act III and Act IV normal with my Fishy Necro. I've heard that some people struggle against Diablo in Normal, but imho he was a weeny. He died and I didn't, gg me. The reward was junk though, not even 1 unique or set item. Same thing from Mephisto, the little bugger. My Necro is now level 36, and has just reached the waypoint after Shenk. I'm not real excited about advancing him much further though, cause of all those idiot Imps that do nothing but run away all the time. :mad: