Uh oh...Donutz is back...

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Uh oh...Donutz is back...

What...is...up...:grin:

Well let me make it short and sweet, "I am back."

Some of you may remember me when I posted quite frequently on the forums a few months ago and if not, it's cool.

Rather than get into a long drawn out story, I'll give you guys the short version: I got bored for some reason, hopped on to bnet, played around for a little bit, got hooked, and didn't return to sp :cry: ...sorry, but...it just happened.

Well now I'm back and I've come to the realization that I can't neglect both sp and bnet and rather than choose one, why not embrace the two. So, I'll be playing a lot more sp, but that doesen't mean I'll simply abandon bnet, but I can assure you guys you'll be seeing me more often here on the spf...again I guess lol.

Oh and how do I plan to re-start my sp career you ask? Simple...Hardcore Untwinked Vanilla Septiverate...bring it on...and by untwinked I mean no help what so ever, no muling with atma, nothing...and also I do plan on pretty much starting with a restart and by that I mean getting rid of all my old chars, neumein is getting all of my goodies seeing as he was the one who swayed me back here, and I hope this will be a lot of fun and I'll try to keep you guys posted about my progress.

Well, that's all I've got to say for now and I guess you could call this my re-introduction into the spf, so...

*Puts on steel shinguards*

"Ahem. Bring it on..."

-Donutz

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Summon druid
I'd say no to the summoner. Since he's doing a restart, I figured he'd want to get some gear together...

Start yourself a Blizzard/Fireballer, and run Hell Mephisto. She kills well, doesn't need fantastic gear, just slap on whatever MF gear you can scrounge up, and away you go.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Well what I'm going to do pretty much is just play each player untwinked, so that means no stuff found from other chars :(

Idk, I'm thinking about making a poll possibly, listing the seven choices I have in mind and see what everyone thinks I should go for first.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea I still have to plan out all the builds I'm thinking about, then you guys will probably see a poll soon lol

Oh and neumein...I've got some bad news dude...I think all my stuff is gone. I had all of my items pretty much in one stash, then all of the sudden our internet messed up, everything froze and all the windows and such were closed and unless theres someway to recover it, well...I'm sorry:cry:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh and neumein...I've got some bad news dude...I think all my stuff is gone. I had all of my items pretty much in one stash, then all of the sudden our internet messed up, everything froze and all the windows and such were closed and unless theres someway to recover it, well...I'm sorry:cry:
No biggie, just email me your soul, and we'll go from there... hehe

Seriously though, that's no problem, the only thing I really wanted was that passion gothic sword.