uberrrrr....

otto

Banned
uberrrrr....

hi guys,

i just want to know.

can LF javazon uber solo???

also,ppl say charged strike is sooooo good. why is that??? should i use jab or charged strike for my left click? (remember that in hell, many enemies are immune to lightning). and wat should be my right click? thats all i need to know now.

last but not least, wat should be my best shield to put runewords on???
and why do ppl like stormshield soo omuch?? why is Faster Blcok Rate important for a LF zon??? also, some one mentioned JMOD to be the best shield . wat is JMOD???

Jek

Diabloii.Net Member
hi guys,

i just want to know.

can LF javazon uber solo???
I doubt it, seeing as all your damage will be lightning. But I've seen sorcs solo ubers, so why not. Boggle.

also,ppl say charged strike is sooooo good. why is that??? should i use jab or charged strike for my left click? (remember that in hell, many enemies are immune to lightning). and wat should be my right click? thats all i need to know now.
Charged Strike is insane, the damage listed on the screen is for each bolt released, and more than one bolt frequently hits. For instance against Baal, or any large monster for that matter, it's is easy to hit for well over 20.000 lightning damage.

Your right click skill should be for whatever the situation demands, be it summoning a Valkyrie/Decoy, be it flinging LFs at a mob, be it scouting an area or dispatching a scattered group with LS, or be it using Slow Missile...

last but not least, wat should be my best shield to put runewords on???
and why do ppl like stormshield soo omuch?? why is Faster Blcok Rate important for a LF zon??? also, some one mentioned JMOD to be the best shield . wat is JMOD???
People like Stormshield because it makes surviving easy.
JMOD = Jewelers Monarch of Deflection. Good block, and 4 sockets. Extremely expensive.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
You might be able to do it easier than sorcs, IMO. You can leech, and dish out CB.

For ubers, I wouldn't worry too much about the whole lightning damage part. Get some resists, swap out for PvM-surviving gear.

otto

Banned
thank you jek and jackosn for the reply.

im still not sure if Faster Block Rate is important for a javazon and why.
so my left clikc should be charged strike and right click should be LF right?:afro:

also, people say phoenix is bad, it decreases ur IAS. the only good thing is redemption. so, which is the best shield. phoenix, spirit, stormshield or monarch? also, wats the best shield to put ronewords on??

and, does charged strike work with stuff like CB, DS,?

thank you so much:jig:

otto

Banned
thanks for ur answer.

last question.

wats the best shield to put runewords on?? can u also please give the picture? (if possible)

and many ppl use archon plate to put enigma. why not sacred armor? its stronger.

thanks very much.

Flayed One

Diabloii.Net Member
amazons have one of the slowest block animations in the game. faster= your friend.
amazons have a block speed equal to assasins, and paladins without holyshield which is slower only then paladins blocking with holy shield.

amazons block faster then whole barbarian, druid(all forms), necromancer and sorceress classes.

that's of course assuming you use a stabbing weapon(javs or daggers).

stormshield blocks at 3 frames. shaeled stormshield too:tongue:

@OP - lightning javazon is a very bad character to solo uber tristram, although it's probably possible(but veeeery difficult). Just use some kind of fast attack melee character to do this.

otto

Banned
thanks for your answer guys.

can u plz rank from the best to the wrost (just in ur opinion) the char to solo uber tristram.

also, last question regarding the shields. which in is th besttt...........:cry:
im so confused:cry:

stormshieeld, monarch, spirit whic h one??????

THANK YOUuuuuuuuuuuu:azn:

also, is dream a good choice for shield? because of its resists and holy shock? wat shield should i put runewords on?

thanks

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
Otto, perhaps you should have a look at forum rules.

Edit your posting instead of posting so many times within the 1 hour you have to edit post.

Have you took a look at the amazon builds wich are stickied to the amazon forum ?

Perhaps you should take a look at this guide.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=127612

Welcome to the forum.

Edit: As for the dream shield, the aura does about 100 lit damage for the pulse and adds around 650 lit dmg to your attacking javelin ( won't get added to the spliting lightning from fury). Resistance are better on a spirit shield and the mana +skill and 55% fhr is very hard to beat if you don't care about having max block.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, make that 1-648 lightning damage for just the one Dream item. Average damage = 324.5...

Not worth using on a character that isn't a Paladin, Sorceress or perhaps a Bowzon (using Multi the light dmg adds to ALL the arrows).

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Otto, perhaps you should have a look at forum rules.

Edit your posting instead of posting so many times within the 1 hour you have to edit post.

Have you took a look at the amazon builds wich are stickied to the amazon forum ?

Perhaps you should take a look at this guide.

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=127612

Welcome to the forum.

Edit: As for the dream shield, the aura does about 100 lit damage for the pulse and adds around 650 lit dmg to your attacking javelin ( won't get added to the spliting lightning from fury). Resistance are better on a spirit shield and the mana +skill and 55% fhr is very hard to beat if you don't care about having max block.

Thanks sirmessbu. Otto, I deleted one post and merged the other two. Please use the edit feature in the future.

ArchsageVal

Diabloii.Net Member
uber barbarian: godly equip
smiter: cheaper equip
those 2, in order, are best. Not a lot of peeps use barbs, because they are expensive runners. I prefer smiter, but you shouldn't uber if you are new.

shields: depends on build. Spirit is a commin pre-buff/caster shield, stormshield is a common block+meele shield.

Dream is good for certain builds.

I can tell you are new ;P