Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber With Necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by krispix, Oct 23, 2006.

1. krispix

krispix IncGamers Member

Uber With Necro

Im getting into ubering without being a smiter palladin
    Last night I had a dream of me having an amazon that totally pawned the ubers with her valk. But I have to think more into this to see if it's possible AND ANY WAYS THIS IS NECROS!

I was wondering..any one know what level you would need lower resist at to break the inferno guys and mephs poison resist so you can poison nova them? Thanks. Oh and how would a golem with a max resist almsot do against the ubers skills?
    Thanks

2. XRazorX

XRazorX IncGamers Member

If you tried poison nova against the ubers, they would calmly laugh as they **** all over you.

3. Bjam

Bjam IncGamers Member

I don't think any amount of poison damage/gear would be enough to do the Ubers. If you want to do the Ubers with a Necro, a summoner is your best, and possibly only bet. FooSoft has a video link in this forum showing how it's done. It does require some pretty high end gear, but it's not prohibitively expensive.

4. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Yes, there is no possible way to uber with a novamancer, no lvl lower resist will EVER break their resists as diminishing returns will reduce the bonuses to 1% lower resist every 5 lvls or so at the very high lvls. Meph/pitlords will be immune to all of your attacks. The only way to go is to use a summoner. With high-end gear, its not hard at all. Just need to know your summoner basics and be able to tele and avoid mephs elemental attacks.