Uber wind druid??

perihagen

Banned
Uber wind druid??

Hi, I wonder if a wind druid can kill uber solo. If so, what equipment?
I have this eq:

Jalals '13all res ***'
Enigma
SS or spirit monarch
Waterwalk
Trang gloves
Hoto
Raven frost
Rare ring 30 life, 11 res (i think)
Amu 2 ele skills
Belt?

Perihagen

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Short answer: No, Wind Druids cannot do uber trist.

They don't do enough damage, plain and simple. The life regen of the ubers is crazy, no windy can deal enough damage to outweigh it. The only real method a Windy has of stopping monster regen is Poison Creeper, which is very unreliable due to it being killed the instant it's cast.

Secondly, they don't have any Crushing Blow, which is necessary for taking down super-high life bosses quickly.

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Short answer: No, Wind Druids cannot do uber trist.

They don't do enough damage, plain and simple. The life regen of the ubers is crazy, no windy can deal enough damage to outweigh it. The only real method a Windy has of stopping monster regen is Poison Creeper, which is very unreliable due to it being killed the instant it's cast.

Secondly, they don't have any Crushing Blow, which is necessary for taking down super-high life bosses quickly.
i agree i tried doing ubertrist with a windy druid and i advise against it.. lol
and not to sound slack but your set up is kinda bad....
use
druid pelt deli
try to get one that does;
+3 hurricane
+3 tornado
+3 oak sage
and 3 open socket so you can make delirium with it, REMEMBER IT HAS TO BE A NORMAL ITEM NOT MAGICAL OR UNIQUE
then hoto yes
now i dont know why you think you would use ss with a windy druid that is silly since that shield is pvp dueler sheild.
use spirit mon like you said, it does resistance and FCR
use maras OR +3 all ele skills, +2 all ele skills is just silly and boring (no offense)
use a bk ring or soj and a ravenfrost
arachs
cta and lidless or spirit with that
ap or ds or bp nigma
torch
ele gc's
bmanas
anni
dont use trang ouls gloves those are only really good for necro casters for the curses, use magefist for the mana regen
use boots like waterwalk or sandstorm trek.
hope i helped

xxmunkyxx :sunny:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
I know a Windy can do Lilith, uber duriel, and uber izzy, but merc probably can't live in Uber Trist, thus you losing CB + PMH.

yeh make a smiter pali for ubers they own.
use this URL to another post i made on smiters, its for pvpers but it also works on ubers, your looking at about 120soj> for a godly smiter
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=511393

Smiter with entire gear setup less than 2 sojs can solo Uber Trist if needed. And your setup is not even close to being 100% optimal for ubering.

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
hahah yes it is, that is perfect uber gear, if you have any changes then please go right ahead and try to prove me wrong.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
munky said:
hey everyone, yes i am back MUAHAHAHAHA!
yes well i was banned TEMPORARILY for trolling etc. etc.
well i am stopping that right now, so anyway I'm trying to find out what everybody's favorite smiter pvp gear set up is, mine is as the following
Helm: definitely crown of ages with 2x ber rune in it, if you cant afford COA then get guillaimes face (i cant remember if that is how you spell it or not)(and you would use that with a ber rune in it and you would use it for the crushing blow)
Armour:now you need either CoH (chains of honor for those who don't know) or the other option is Btals Armour (for the resis, +2 skills etc. etc)
Amulet:i actually think using highlords is a great idea, that or if you are incredibly rich slippers (i used highlords for the attack speed)
Weapon:choose either of the two, Grief ONLY IN A PHASE BLADE SO IT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!!! OR use last wish IN A PHASE BLADE AGAIN now grief you would use obviously because it does direct damage JUST like war travs boots and it does up to +400 damage, now last wish i personally prefer since it gives you mite aura which makes your damage increase greatly, although i dont know if it does as much as greif.
Shield:eek:bviously you use ethl exile but if you wish to know which to use pick one of the following
eth vortex exile for max damage and defense
eth zakarum shield for good min and max damage and mid defense
eth sacred rondache for resistance.
ring1:try to get a perfect BK ring
ring2:try to get a perfect ravenfrost ring
gloves:dracs are a must, the added chance to cast lifetap is good
belt:verdungo's is a must again, try to get perfect for the damage reduce.
boots: now pick either of the two, war travs or gore riders, you use travs for the direct damage, use gores for crushing blow, best use gores.
inventory:try to get 9x palidin combat grand charms with +40 to life (these are very very expensive by the way) use 20-20-x anni, try to get a 15-15 ^ palidin torch and fill the rest of you inventory full of faster hit recovery small charms or bmana small charms (i cant remember correctly but i think bmanas are +20 life, +17 manam if you cant be bothered for the mana just get lots of +20 lifer small charms)
well just correct anything here and/or give your own setup.

sorry about acting like a noob to everyone beforem my apologies!

xxmunkyxx
G.Face = #1 choice
Duress is also a good option instead of CoH, both awesome
Uhh wisp>bk?
tgods>dungoes?
resist charms>fhr charms?

That are just a couple of things I find you forgot/made mistake in choosing your gear setup after skimming over.

I'm just gonna ignore your bug tals and 40+ pcoms. And how does your build<120 sojs? 2x 40 lifer pcom will beat that. and how are 20/17 sc's bugged? I know they're commonly duped. and what is "slippers"? a commonly duped ammy I suppose. duped rares differ by realms, next time post its stats so readers can use similar items.

naturebunns

Diabloii.Net Member
that build is trash and merely a waste of soj's/fg/hr's

a cheap exile resists shield, chains of honor (or enigma), ort'd kiras, last wish phase blade, wisp raven dungos, gores, dracs and a bunch of cheap resists and life sc's (and cta on switch of course)

and you can ez ubers w/o them even coming CLOSE to killing you, and kill them just as fast for less than the cost of a few of your skill gc's

skillers with life are a waste on an uber smiter

perihagen

Banned
What gear should I give to my merc to give him CB and PMH? Just now he have Bonehew, eth shako, eth guardian angel. It give him PMH but no CB.

dodobird

Diabloii.Net Member
dont use trang ouls gloves those are only really good for necro casters for the curses, use magefist for the mana regen
yea, its not like they have resists that Magefists dont...
o yea they do lol

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
Your best bet for Windy soloing ubers would be to get your hands on an Eternity weapon.

Put CB on your lovely Merc - make sure he does decent damage.

Pull up some of those Urdars (River of Flame).

Have a go at it, but be prepared it can take a bit of time.

The revives will in fact work - I took a Singer into Trist.

Singer in Trist