Uber trist lvling games

Gungak

Diabloii.Net Member
Uber trist lvling games

Has anyone else came across these before?
A friend told me of a game. I have been in it for under 5mins afk and I went from 70- to 81.
Simply awesome.

emar

Diabloii.Net Member
Has anyone else came across these before?
A friend told me of a game. I have been in it for under 5mins afk and I went from 70- to 81.
Simply awesome.
Indeed it works nicely - you just gotta watch that the lag comes, you get out of Trist - otherwise eventually it crashes, in my experience anyway :)

I was actually considering trying this for the last leg of journey to 97 - to see how it compares with Baals, but alas I lvled before attempting it.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
It is tricky and requires pretty many procedures.
We are not normally leveling in Uber Tristram, you know =/

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been in a few of these. Pretty impressive leveling, but only if you have a host and party who knows what they're doing. Otherwise, the entire party gets completely destroyed and everyone runs around like headless chickens. :rolleyes:

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
I've been in a few of these. Pretty impressive leveling, but only if you have a host and party who knows what they're doing. Otherwise, the entire party gets completely destroyed and everyone runs around like headless chickens. :rolleyes:
Agree, where Uber Mephisto will eventually stand next to the portal, start nking :azn: