Uber rdy Fury Wolf

dcrunk

Diabloii.Net Member
Uber rdy Fury Wolf

running pure fury and wondering if gear gives enough ar. I dont know if ill hit the ubers well enough... hell baal is easy enough but i know the chance to hit drops off.

Im using as of now:

Jalal's socket none(most likely socket with 15 as)
Cat eye (change metalgrid)
Greif PB
Tiamats (Pdiamond)
noscoil
Gores
resist and Ravenfrost (13 percent to all)

Charms are resists and got a 14/14 torch

Ive got a back up treachery and will prob use it , Ive heard beast in a Large Axe or something would be even better as fanaticism inc attack and rating.

Any type feedback would be cool, gear suggestions and or gear tweaks.

Thanks D:thumbup:

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Uber rdy Fury Wolf

Out of your gear now, you need to make some changes. Ubers is about cb, if you want to stick with grief then get an ss with max block. Ribby makes one great wep for ubers fast with alot of cb you really should look into it. You never mentioned your armor but coh is needed, even with the treachery prebuff. Guil. helm is also very nice and worth swappin out jalals for. Mind posting your life/ar?

devildriver

Diabloii.Net Member

IIRC, I had5 about 15k ar and chance to hit uber baal was about 65%. Diablo is easier to hit and mephisto much more easier to hit.

EDIT
Also if you are worried about attack rating, get a demon limb.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

.... coh is needed, even with the treachery prebuff...
i read a similar statement in the linked ribby guide and i'd like to start my campaign against this line of thought. it's not needed. there are other armors that have high resists that dont rely on high runes. you dont get the ed, leech, str, or all the other goodies you get with coh, but smoke is an excellent (cheap) source of resists.

dcrunk

Diabloii.Net Member

ye i rolled an ok Fort the other night 29 resists.
I have an eth demon limb really nice.
so i think i should be alright for a first attempt.

Also i have the option of going with my upped ribby ive been hanging onto. :)

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

CDM you're right coh is not absolutely needed but it is very nice to have and it does make things a lot easier. The first time I tried UT with a wolf I did use smoke and I made it through but had some close calls. When I got coh for my wolf it was really a breese.

Dcrunk as long as you have stacked res or a way to counter mephs convic your fort will work out just fine. Don't forget to get dracs for the tap as they will save your life, maybe even a LT wand/dagger on switch to be able to cast tap as soon as possible and not have to rely on it to cast while you are engaging the uber 3. Since it hasn't really been discussed the beast rw no matter what its made in, is not a wolf weapon at all. Its too slow and the added ar/ed is nothing with the amount you get from your skills. Stick with up'd shael'd ribby.

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member

ye i rolled an ok Fort the other night 29 resists.
I have an eth demon limb really nice.
so i think i should be alright for a first attempt.

Also i have the option of going with my upped ribby ive been hanging onto. :)
If you're using Grief you WON'T be able to do Ubers plain and simple. You:

A) Won't be able to overcome their massive regen, even with venom.

B) Won't be able to take their life down at any decent rate.

C) Will be blocking way too much and thus not damaging enough and thus not leeching enough.