Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber Mephisto... Doesnt Summon

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by bogie, Oct 11, 2006.

1. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Uber Mephisto... Doesnt Summon

Lately i have been ubering for torches alot (ever since seeing Foosofts video) and i always cant understand why uber mehpisto doesnt summon. Every other uber does, in every other video with any other char he summons. I had my friend (a smiter) try to get meph in the same position i get him in. He did..... and uber meph summoned as usual. I just cant understand why summoners are the only ones to get lucky? Not that im complaining :rolleyes: Anyone know why that is the case?

2. Mikk0

Mikk0 IncGamers Member

well im only guessing but could it have something to do with slow+cold dmg+decrify combo.. he just doesent have the time to summon skellies when your tele'd ontop of him?

same thing with baal and hes nifty im-so-gona-tele-away-now?

but these are just my toughts :grin:

3. FooSoft

FooSoft IncGamers Member

I'm thinking maybe Meph checks for the # of skeletons in the area before summoning and mistakenly takes into accounts your summons as well.

4. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

Hmmm thats a interesting idea, im going to try that next time i uber, maybe only use revives to start it off and see if he summons. With 20+ revives i should still be able to take him, and be able to see if its the skeles, cold effects, or something else that gets him. Thanks guys for giving your input. Any other ideas would be appreciated. :thumbsup: