Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber Killing dreamer

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Rekk_Dalton, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Rekk_Dalton

Rekk_Dalton Diabloii.Net Member

Uber Killing dreamer

What is the best skill for a dreamer killing ubers? Would it be charge so all the hits focus on the uber or zeal to attack faster? Using ebotd zerker, fort, 2x dream, highlords wrath, 2x ravenfrost, tgodz, dracs, goreriders unless someone can help me with my gear choice as well :) Thanks for answers!!! I dont know much about pallies so excuse the ignorance please :) (I know a smiter is better but i HATE smiters with a passion and refuse to stoop to their level)

2. jakotaco

jakotaco Diabloii.Net Member

charge? not a chance.
    zeal? if you can hit and get some crushing, sure
    smite? sorry to say it, but it's hard to beat this skill (note: won't transfer aura dmg)

3. Ludacris

Ludacris Banned

I wouldn't use the dual dream in Tristram. Because of the light pulses it will lure all ubers towards you and thus lots of minions. When its this crowdy you can't use zeal. If you do you will hitt the minions most of the time and not merely enough the ubers. That will give enough time for the ubers to regenerate their health. (I tried the same thing with my dreamer) I would recommend using the 1pt smite :)undecided: ) Switch to a good smite weapen, for instance grief and replace your helm/shield. (needn't to be high class stuff. I use nat's helm and spirit rondache) Works fine for me:azn:

4. Rekk_Dalton

is there anything other than smiter that can kill these.... a friend said he used a dreamer and it worked well. Dunno how he did it thought.

5. kobrakai[UK]

kobrakai[UK] Diabloii.Net Member

I can kill them with my Dreamer but I set him up to use smite with CB ;).

The chance to cast confusion when you are hit is handy to keep the minions at bay.

6. jakotaco

jakotaco Diabloii.Net Member

Kicksins, summoners and frenzybarbs can kill them aswell. 1pt smite is most common what I know though...

7. Rekk_Dalton

in case anyone is curious, zeal works just fine on ubers even with only 15% crushing blow, minions dont tend to get close because of the confuse and the bosses go down pretty quick, did it in a solo game in about 5 min at level 83 with gear above (and some ar charms and demonlimb to boost ar)