Uber Izual Question

Garisdacar

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Uber Izual Question

izual is a demon, right? so he shouldn't be immune to hammers. ofc, i've never played or tried to uber with a hammerdin.....so....

deadbeater

Diabloii.Net Member

Hdins does have a problem to the all-immune except physical demons. You gotta tele all the way to Izzy to smite, and hope that Iron maiden is not placed on you.

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Hdins does have a problem to the all-immune except physical demons. You gotta tele all the way to Izzy to smite, and hope that Iron maiden is not placed on you.
Not true. Those demons can be killed with hammers. I do that all the time.

donttazemedude

Diabloii.Net Member

Ive got no problem with the all immunes. Clearing to him is a breeze and so is tanking him just hammers dont seem to phase him. Im also not sure my smite will be enough even with a greif PB its under 1k dmg.

ProfessionalBerg

Diabloii.Net Member

Use items with Crushing blow (Guillaume's, Gore Riders). CB works a bit like Static Field, only it does not have a lower health cap.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member

did you try adjusting your aim? I seem to have problems with my hammers hitting certain bosses

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member

i have killed him with my hammerdin but it took ages and i nearly died a few times.

stick with a smiter you can kill him in seconds as long as you have decent cb

Drakaan

Diabloii.Net Member

Hammerdin tried that once, it takes a very long time. 13k is nice but when it comes down to it CB is just plain faster with a smiter.

SicHalo

Diabloii.Net Member

Ive got no problem with the all immunes. Clearing to him is a breeze and so is tanking him just hammers dont seem to phase him. Im also not sure my smite will be enough even with a greif PB its under 1k dmg.
grief builds up 1 point smite dmg but its not shown on screen properly really ur hiting like 4k+ smite dmg. load up on cb gear and use an exile if lifetap is needed.

clearing izual, lilth etc is much easier on a smiter than hammer due to the fact that the minions are magic resistant so hammers have little effect

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member

clearing izual, lilth etc is much easier on a smiter than hammer due to the fact that the minions are magic resistant so hammers have little effect
That is false. Just about every monster are either undead or demon, except for the bugs in Duriel's place. The swarms there are PI anyways, so again that makes hammer better.

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I do the mini ubers with smite too, no problem. Lilith is the hardest for me, because the witches spawn with the worst mods ever. Not to mention when I try to rush through sometimes I get stuck or lag with a Fanat extra strong cursed mob beating on me. Also Lilith + cursed + nearby might/fanat pack could mean one hit kill. And you can't leech your life back to full in one hit if you're already dead :sad: Not to mention Lilith has 66 physical resistance so it takes disgustingly long.

Izual is usually really easy, just run past all the monsters till you see him, then fall back until no OK's are firing at you. Then smite away. He dies pathetically quickest of the three.

Duriel is the easiest of three, just charge next to him and smite. Don't get stuck by the buzzards though.