Uber guest ......

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
Uber guest ......

Hi All,

For the first time I actived a key set and I was on my way to a great adventure to kill Lillith.

Ohh man I was so wrong... Killing Baal was easy, but This guest I didn't see Lillith but I got my BUTT kicked over and over again.

What to do??? anyone.
Set up
Jalal's
Buriza Do Kyanen (Socket rare jewel) + 9 max damage and other
Goldskin (Upgraded)
Wartraveler
IK Belt
Venomgrip
Ravenfrost
Amu is rare with + skill
Ring prismatic

Fire res. 75
cold res. 40
Light res. 70
Pois res. 70

Damage 2500 - 7400

Sugestions...
greetings Ronald

Coltanz

Diabloii.Net Member
Get some life tap gears (dracs grasp, life tap wand or last wish etc.).
And try to get your psn res max with Sandstorm treks instead of venom grip, which you could replace it with drac's grasp. And its all done : )

Colt

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
On this moment the poison isn't the problem.

The killing speed is my problem. And the damage i take is killing (life 2000)

Also against physic immune monsters (specter) it sucks big time. only with my merc i stand a chance.

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
On this moment the poison isn't the problem.

The killing speed is my problem. And the damage i take is killing (life 2000)

Also against physic immune monsters (specter) it sucks big time. only with my merc i stand a chance.
you need some crushing blow to take these guys down quickly. Oh you can really help your poison resist by drinking a bunch of potions before hand. It will boost your resists and max resists.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Ronald,

Your weapon Ya I know about the dex build werewolf/burinza build. Its not as good as a fully set up vita wolf using a high damage windhammer.

But any ways. Your 2000 life is very very small.

Item wise for a werewolf doing pure pvm doing anything I would use these items.

Change your weapon out to a 1 hander that has a high attack speed. Greif phase blade
Use a stormsheild.
Duress armor/treachery prebuff<---- lvl15 fade rules.
trang-ouls belt/mavs belt- cannotbefrozen and plus to life/mana leech, plus to runwalk.
Dracs glove <--- life tap, and life leech
atmas scareb <---amp damage
gore rider boots<--- Look wartravelers are never going to be as helpful as gore riders, damage wise. Yes you can use wartravelers to mf with but still. You shouldnt be mfing with a werewolf in the first place.

Ya I did do a mfing werewolf in the past but I still didnt use wartravelers.

Also I know the amp damage and life tap ctc will over lap. But its going to be doing quick kills wile healing your self or mega powered healing. Bolth of which is perfert for a werewolf.

2000 life is really low, 5000 life is around avarge, 10,000 life is the number everyone wants but cants seam to hit when they write it all on paper. Any ways a godly werewolf should have 8000-9000 something life.

NEVER EVER EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! USE A LAST WISH WEAPON ON A WEREWOLF! The speed of that weapon is way to slow for it to be of any good for a werewolf. And if you want to talk about damage the damage on that thing blows chunks too. And it is way better to get crushing blow from another sorce as well. You dont need the might arua too.

Ok my two cents is done bye now.

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
Ronald,

draculs gloves gives life tap, but atmas amp damage will cancel life tap. So I think any item (yours or merc's) what has posibility to cast any curse isnt really good for a char that relies on life tap

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
Ronald,

Your weapon Ya I know about the dex build werewolf/burinza build. Its not as good as a fully set up vita wolf using a high damage windhammer.

But any ways. Your 2000 life is very very small.

Item wise for a werewolf doing pure pvm doing anything I would use these items.

Change your weapon out to a 1 hander that has a high attack speed. Greif phase blade
Use a stormsheild.
Duress armor/treachery prebuff<---- lvl15 fade rules.
trang-ouls belt/mavs belt- cannotbefrozen and plus to life/mana leech, plus to runwalk.
gore rider boots<--- Look wartravelers are never going to be as helpful as gore riders, damage wise. Yes you can use wartravelers to mf with but still. You shouldnt be mfing with a werewolf in the first place.

Ya I did do a mfing werewolf in the past but I still didnt use wartravelers.

Also I know the amp damage and life tap ctc will over lap. But its going to be doing quick kills wile healing your self or mega powered healing. Bolth of which is perfert for a werewolf.

2000 life is really low, 5000 life is around avarge, 10,000 life is the number everyone wants but cants seam to hit when they write it all on paper. Any ways a godly werewolf should have 8000-9000 something life.

NEVER EVER EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! USE A LAST WISH WEAPON ON A WEREWOLF! The speed of that weapon is way to slow for it to be of any good for a werewolf. And if you want to talk about damage the damage on that thing blows chunks too. And it is way better to get crushing blow from another sorce as well. You dont need the might arua too.

Oke thanks,
Gore riders I have, stromshield just sold (crap)

Now i got to find de LO (lol) and a ETH phase Blade. I think I better can start again Because of my Buriza a lot of points went in Dex and not in Vital.

What is the average damage of a grief Phase blade? Is it enough..

ps. An Ist for Dracul???
greetings Ronald

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
draculs gloves gives life tap, but atmas amp damage will cancel life tap. So I think any item (yours or merc's) what has posibility to cast any curse isnt really good for a char that relies on life tap
So what you mean is that I have to lose 1 of the 2??

Flayed One

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, damn it, guys...
You don't need grief to do ubers. It can be done with very cheap equipment.

weapon: shaeled, upped ribcracker(probably non upped would do too)
Gloves: Dracs

The rest of the gear may differ. A nice setup would be:

Helm: Jalals
Ammy: Highlords Wrath
Rings: Raven, and some mana/dualleech rare or Manalds
Boots: Goreriders
Belt: Verdungos(or anything that suits you... %DR isnt that needed in uber tristram if you have 3000+ life)
Armor: Lionheart(plenty of alternatives here)

also, get a "Treachery" armor, and before stepping into red portal, put it on and go to flayer jungle. Fight flayers until fade triggers(+60% res all, 15% damage resistance)

it would be good if you could get a high resist druid torch. That way youll have 30%(anya quests) + 30%(Jalals) + 60%(fade) + resists from armor, torch and other charms.

aim for max resists. Its not that hard to get. Since ribby has such low reqs you'll have plenty of stats to put into vita = high life.

good luck:wink3:

-edit- lionheart is a nice armor for its stats bonuses as well as some res, but if you're having problem getting max res, you can use "gloom" or even cheaper "smoke"

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup thats right flayed one. Infact a member here wrote a guide about using a ribby on ubers and its a great guide.

Ok yes the amp will cancel out life tap. Then life tap will cancel out amp. Then amp will cancel out life tap. Who came first the chicken or the egg. No better, I feel like a broken record. SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP.

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, damn it, guys...
You don't need grief to do ubers. It can be done with very cheap equipment.

weapon: shaeled, upped ribcracker(probably non upped would do too)
Gloves: Dracs

The rest of the gear may differ. A nice setup would be:

Helm: Jalals
Ammy: Highlords Wrath
Rings: Raven, and some mana/dualleech rare or Manalds
Boots: Goreriders
Belt: Verdungos(or anything that suits you... %DR isnt that needed in uber tristram if you have 3000+ life)
Armor: Lionheart(plenty of alternatives here)

also, get a "Treachery" armor, and before stepping into red portal, put it on and go to flayer jungle. Fight flayers until fade triggers(+60% res all, 15% damage resistance)

it would be good if you could get a high resist druid torch. That way youll have 30%(anya quests) + 30%(Jalals) + 60%(fade) + resists from armor, torch and other charms.

aim for max resists. Its not that hard to get. Since ribby has such low reqs you'll have plenty of stats to put into vita = high life.

good luck:wink3:

-edit- lionheart is a nice armor for its stats bonuses as well as some res, but if you're having problem getting max res, you can use "gloom" or even cheaper "smoke"
What is the amount of damage of the Ribcracker.

Kirah

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually for Lilith, I've got a special suit of armor just for her. It's that breast plate that gives massive resistance to poison (Venom Ward). With that on, she's toast and I'm invulnerable. I'm busy smacking her with crushing blow/open wounds and leeching her (Drac gloves) and I'm ignoring those few minions that are left or my bear is busy with them. Red globe stays full and I get rid of her fast.

good luck and good hunting!
Kirah

Flayed One

Diabloii.Net Member
Ribcracker :

Two-Hand Damage: (54-62) To (143-169) (98.5-115.5 Avg)
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 25
Durability: 130
Base Weapon Speed: [0]
+200-300% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 30-65 Damage
+50% Damage To Undead
50% Chance Of Crushing Blow
50% Increased Attack Speed
50% Faster Hit Recovery
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 To Dexterity

upped perfect ribcracker would have around:

(75 to 107) * 4 + (30 to 65)= (300 to 428) + (30 to 65) = (330 to 493)
eeerm....is that right?... seems a bit high... oh well...:tongue:

The weapon is great not only because of its damage, but mostly because of 50% crushing blow, 50% FHR and veeeery low requirements( 63 strength and 35 dex when upped)

RonaldBaggio

Diabloii.Net Member
Ribcracker :

Two-Hand Damage: (54-62) To (143-169) (98.5-115.5 Avg)
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 25
Durability: 130
Base Weapon Speed: [0]
+200-300% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 30-65 Damage
+50% Damage To Undead
50% Chance Of Crushing Blow
50% Increased Attack Speed
50% Faster Hit Recovery
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 To Dexterity

upped perfect ribcracker would have around:

(75 to 107) * 4 + (30 to 65)= (300 to 428) + (30 to 65) = (330 to 493)
eeerm....is that right?... seems a bit high... oh well...:tongue:

The weapon is great not only because of its damage, but mostly because of 50% crushing blow, 50% FHR and veeeery low requirements( 63 strength and 35 dex when upped)
Sorry Flayed one I didn't asked my question correct. (that info I found on the Aerit Summit) lol
What I mean is with my Buriza I have a damage of 2500 - 7400. I know it depands on the points that you spend on strenght and dexterity.

So accurate is not possible but an estimate??

grt,
Ronald

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
I saw the video of a pally doing ubers (how the hell do they do it??) and he put treachery on, walked into tristram and parked himself by a fire that burned him, triggering the fade in a second. No monsters noticed. So that could be a faster way to trigger fade.

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok yes the amp will cancel out life tap. Then life tap will cancel out amp. Then amp will cancel out life tap. Who came first the chicken or the egg. No better, I feel like a broken record. SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP.

when doing ubers sometimes you wont have time to recast life tap. So it should be like this: life tap, then amp cancel out life tap -- dead. And no SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP, just run and take body back, or rejoin game