Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber Gear suggestions?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by drunkoncheese, Mar 14, 2004.

1. drunkoncheese

drunkoncheese IncGamers Member

Uber Gear suggestions?

Well, I'm making a MF PitRunner, using Strafe/FA/High Valk. I was wondering what the possibly best setup would be for killing quickly and maintaining high mf?

Here's what I plan on doing:

Chains of Honor
    Shael'd Windforce
    Goldwrap
    PTopaz Shako
    Ravenfrost
    Dwarfstar
    Atma's Scarab/Cat's Eye
    War Travs

Tips on what I could sub out while still maintaining effective killspeed? Thanks.

2. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Unless you plan on dying left and right, swap the dwarf star out for some life leech (or dual leech if "uber") ring. Fire absorb should not matter with the high res of chains of honor + anya quests (use res charms for rest). Use cat's eye as pit monsters have low hitpoints to begin with and a windforce at decent shot rate + might merc should mow them down in seconds. With this in mind beef up your inventory with 7% mfsc. Rest of the gear seems "ideal".

3. Krunch_Kidney

Krunch_Kidney IncGamers Member

if you're planning on just doing pit runs, then I'd skip FA. Virtually everything is CI in the pit, put those pts into crit strike, pierce and penetrate. Get a hellrack for the very,very rare PI.

4. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

my level 91 pitrunner/pindlekiller....strafeazon/sniperzon has no problem with the following equip.

...goldwrap
    ...dual nagel rings
    ...war travs
    ...ptopaz skullders
    ...chance guards...swap these out for laying of hands 4 350% damage to demons if you find you are not killing fast enough
    ...34% mf ammy with + to mana
    ...botd crusader bow nice 200% to undead helps
    ...i either use a hellrack or langerbriser on switch....the hellrack is nice for immunes and the briser is used to snark pindle if my merc gets too stupid to walk in and shoot
    ...nasty 3 topaz tiara...i found two wf but never a shako....lol

merc....act1 rogue....wf/eth blackhorns soc topaz/3 topaz gris armour
    i use merc mostly for pindle runs to get in last shot for extra mf

pindle run=1 minute pit run=5-7 minutes

i don't use a valk or decoy!!! if you play this zon right all you see are corpses...ranged missile attacks are the only thing you have to worry about so slow missiles is on left click...stafe on right

5. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Physical immunes do not exist in the pit. The only monsters that spawn on those levels are skeletons, rogue archers, melee rogues, and devilkin/shamen. None of these monsters gain physical immunity (100% res) even with stoneskin mod.