Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

uber diablo?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by bengoin, Jul 31, 2010.

1. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

uber diablo?

so im thinking of making a smiter for uber trist/uber diablo. i know ill be fine with theuber trist business but the diablo im a little lost with, does regular organised spawnings still take place? anywhere i can get that info? also do u think a smiter would be ok for diablo? cheers :)

2. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

Re: uber diablo?

if u can pwned trist, there is 0 problem for owning uber d. In my opinion trist meph is even harder to kill then uber d. consider lol my smiter die here and there from his conviction aura when there lag or minion in the way where I cant get a clear shot. But getting uber D spawning is kind of tricky, it requires u to be in a certain ip and on that server ppl sell massive amount of soj until u see diablo walks the earth messege. I have only encounter him 4 times in game, other then luck during encounter, u might need to go 1 of the special channel at iirc. They will do uber diablo hunt every few days or so. but however u will need to pay them for knowing which server they r targeting and stuff. good luck

3. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

so it seems uber bigD is out of the question for now. im almost to the point i can think about trist runs. all i need is a stormlash (got a zerker kingslayer axe. has the worst dura ive come across. was nice as some random guys gave it to me for free so im expecting it to disappear, it doesnt last 15 minutes before needing a repair :/) a second ring, some more res charms, a wand with lifetap and some levels (only lvl 85 atm)

ive also been thinking. i have a second account would/could it be possible to open up tristram, run a char from my second account inside and let them die, then go in with my pala clear the place and get 2 torches? also will a torch drop if you have one in your bags? (i know u can only carry 1 at a time)

4. crivit

crivit IncGamers Member

Only one torch will drop no matter how many people are in the game. As far as I know one will drop even if you have one, but you won't be able to pick it up with a toon that already has one, even if it's in the stash.

5. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

ahh so its useless taking another in with me then :) thanks for the info. might still take 1 in to hold 1 torch once i have killed them, just found my LT wand as well :thumbup:

6. Flip10thMtn

Flip10thMtn IncGamers Member

If you got 2 accounts a singer barb can give you a good pre-buff boost in health. Even an Enchantress sorc can boost you dmg - but the Barb is the better way to go. Plus he can roll in and snag the torch once you are done.

7. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

oh i like your style of thinking maybe roll a barb just to buff him. put everything into shouts :D.

8. Flip10thMtn

yup

With respecting you can run a Barb up to mid/high level then switch to a pure singer which is just for buffing. I ran my enchantress up first this ladder and now need to work on my singer & goldfind barbs :D

I have more problems with the organs than the ubers themsleves - course that was non-ladder before this last re-set. My ZMiter still needs a few items to give them a run plus I'm still key-hunting LOL

9. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

well i seem to be about there, lvl 87. half way to **. had 3 key sets and got 2 eyes and a brain. cant seem to trade an eye made a couple of games for a swap but nothing :(.

im having trouble getting dkeys. my sorc just dies there. on my pally im trying to get anya quest done but no luck on that front. thinking of leveling my necro and use him with a natures peace. does RIP mod apply to what your skeles kill as well? i know the it doesnt to merc. is there something with rip on it my merc can use? cant seem to find 1.

as for dclone, any1 know if people still try and pop it on Europe ? thinking of leaving 2 games on over night and see the outcome. but i havent even seen many games with soj counter going. btw is it the total sojs sold you see? ive heard people talk of the counter being in 20,000s?

10. Flip10thMtn

I used a Necro (with Enigma for speed) on Nil and didn't want or need Natures Peace - you just corpse explode BEFORE he can and he goes down in seconds. I'd throw a few bone walls or prisons on or near him to slow his minions down but it was really a waste - you just spam CE and he goes down quick.

Mine was a bone/summoner necro (before this reset) and after he got his Enigma he ran all my key runs. He was the safest runner I'd used and tele-stomped the countess and summoner but I was still a little wary on Nil so would stand off a bit and CE him before he got me.

I beleive Europe is as active as any other realm for D-Clone and yes it the total SOJ's sold on that server so the number can be quite high (24000+ on some of the US W servers)

11. PorkusMaximus

PorkusMaximus IncGamers Member

I never understand why people say;

"I'm almost at the point where I can consider trist running. All I need is <insert expensive item X>"

It's been proven time and time again that you can run uber tristram with a ridiculously cheap item set up. You don't need to be level 90+ and you don't need a whole bunch of elite uniques/rune words.

12. bengoin

bengoin IncGamers Member

and i think u will find that im not wearing any expensive gear.. ive got a smoke chest and credendum belt not really what i would call expensive. nor am i 90+. lvl 87. but considering i didnt really have a weapon i wanted to get something suitable and its not like you would want to do it sub 85 when 85 is an easy number to reach. my first trist run got me a 18/16 barb torch :p