Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber Diablo

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Leyawiin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Leyawiin

Leyawiin IncGamers Member

Uber Diablo

Guys im new at version 1.11

i was reading at www.battle.net
    and i came to view something i didn't fully understand
    there was that you can only find the small charm annhilated with 1 to all skills at UBER diablo in hell, but i suppose that isnt the normal diablo u find in chaos sanctuary....there was said maybe it has something to do with stone of jordan? who knows it said

Can anybody confirm this and tell me if this is true and how u can find this uber diablo??

thx
    marc

2. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

3. Leyawiin

HMM i dont understand
    i was reading another guide yesterday
    what was about getting keys at the countess in act 1 the summoner in act 2 and nihtilatik in act 5, if you have all 3 keys you can make some kind of secret portal in act 5 if u dont that 3 times and have 3 kind of things u can make hellish tristram and there will be mephisto baal and diablo, diablo drops the charm, is this something else or what is this?

4. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

From that what you described you get a hellfire torch, unique large charm. From the link i gave you, you get annihilus, unique small charm. They are different things, but uber diablo spawns in both.

5. Leyawiin

ahh okej hmmz so the ahnilus is kinda impossible to get for me, since i just started and before u get those 7 soj's and then even if u pick up it will be taking an age time before u get in such an server.
    that other thing the torch is kinda easier i think if ur not so rich.
    btw at those uber diablo does he also do item drops ur just that torch thing?
    and the other bosses of where u get the torch you gotta kill duriel izual baal and mephisto do they also do drops or?

6. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Following the guide and pairing it with patience and some luck will net you an anni without having to sell a single soj. Havent worked for me, i just dont have the patience.

The torch is easier yea. The ubers can be hard to handle without the right build. I think the smiter is the easiest to do it with, but there are more builds that have done it. Check the pala forum for a build.

The last one that get killed in uber tristram drops the torch. There are no item drops there either, the one that gets killed last drops a torch and an amount of "standard of heroes" equivalent to the number of players in the game. It does nothing, dont ask. Seriously, dont.

It works like this. 3 sets of 3 different keys is needed. Nihl, countess, summoner. Use the sets to open portals to lillith, uber izual and uber duriel. They drop organs. Nothing else. The other monsters there drop other stuff too. Use the 3 organs to open a portal to uber tristram. Kill uber dia, uber meph and uber baal. Last one to die drops a torch.

That should cover it all. There are (multiple^2)*657 threads about this. :thumbsup:

7. Leyawiin

hmmm yea i understand the hellish tristram quest

but that uber diablo for that small charm
    i really don't get it
    in that guide he says you gotta sell like 75 soj's which is insane
    and the way ur saying it you just gotta make like 1000000 servers
    and with the much lucky you will enter an game sometimes and it will say diablo walks this earth?

8. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

As has already been explained, you don't have to sell anything, you just have to find a hell game on a server where other people are selling. Then you simply wait it out until enough SOJs have been sold to trigger the spawning of DClone. It could take minutes, it could take days.

9. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Its this part im having trouble with :laugh:
    Not even the thought of a steaming hot anni can get me to idle in a game for decades. :rolleyes:
    Now that i have 2 keys i could give it a go.

10. avm

avm IncGamers Member

I tried the irc.dclone.org irc server referenced in the anni hunting guide a couple of days ago, and it appears to be down. So I think at this point all you can do is get lucky and join a game on a server that has a SoJ counter, then park yourself there for a couple days :)

11. Leyawiin

lol u do know that is kinda impossible becuz if u w8 for 3 days you gotta also be their, cuz what if u go like 1.5 day to dinner and they just sold the last soj which is needed they kill uber and u come back and its done

12. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

If you sit in a private game and the clone spawns, its still gonna be there when you come back.

13. Leyawiin

lol u confuse me all the time :p

tho i think i got it now :p
    you join a server with a good ip lets say it ends with 55, thats the server the diablo is gonna spawn.
    so if u make a server with that ip, it will automaticaly say diablo bla bla walks this earth, and then u gotta w8 till some other ppl on different game servers(tho with the same ip) sell the soj's then ur game and theirs will have DC
    or is this totally wrong?

14. RequiemDeath

RequiemDeath IncGamers Member

Totally wrong... Let's say you know what the top IP is... You start making games and checking what the IP is with the DOS command "netstat -n"... Once you've gotten a game on that IP (while being careful not to make games too fast and getting a r/d) all you have to do is wait... It may happen quickly, it may not... But at some point, someone will start selling SoJs in a game on that server IP, and you will see the messages saying "XXX Stones of Jordan Have Been Sold to Vendors"... This message will be seen by all who are in games on that server IP... After the numbers get up to about 80-120 sojs from the last time he walked on that server, you will get a message saying "Diablo Walks the Earth"... This message will also be sent to all who are in games on that server IP... The screen will darken, and will shake... Go to the first super unique monster, such as Shenk in act 5 for example, and said monster will be replaced by Diablo... He will replace the first super unique monster you come to... And yes, all who have games on that server IP will have DClone in their game... Hope that clears it up for ya!

*Requiem_Death

15. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Yea, key point being that the "diablo walks the earth" message appears first when enough sojs are sold on that server. Before that its just a normal hell game.

16. Leyawiin

k now i understand thx dude
    now another question, how do ppl know what ip adress that is? and how can i get to know it :D
    and is it always the same kind of ip?

17. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Did you even read the guide i gave the link to?

18. Leyawiin

yea i did, but its so confusing and some other dude replied on that guide saying that the mirc isnt in use anymore

19. Leyawiin

im totally clear now exept for how u can find out which ip you must join, i know how to look which ip your in at the moment, but how can u know at which ip they will sell the soj's

20. oneBlast

oneBlast IncGamers Member

you just need to find some clone hunting community and stick with them.
    They will decide on which IP they're going to sell sojs, thus where the DC spawns.
    Or you can saimply rely on your luck and try creating random games :p