Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber Diablo?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Exley, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Exley

Exley Diabloii.Net Member

Uber Diablo?

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but not to Diablo 2, or LOD. However, I am a bit confused when I see snip-its refering to a 'Diablo Clone' or 'Uber-Diablo'. What is it, exactly? Is it just a hoax? If it's not, where can I find it?

Thanks for any help you give.

2. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Ãœber Diablo or Diablo clone is a special monster that only spawns on the realms (Battle-net)... It triggers if enough Stones Of Jordans are sold at vendors (think it's between 60-140)...If enough SOJ are sold the Diablo clone will spawn and take the place of a random Super Unique monster... Shenk, Bishiboshi whatever.. If you manage to kill Ãœber Diablo (not very easy since he has 95% resist all, lots of hp, and the same attacks as Diablo) you get an Annihilus small charm... Which gives +1skills, +stats +resist all... in other words godly, and even though this sounds like a hoax it is not. However I think that the amount of SOJ's being sold has decreased dramatically so the World Event (as it is also called) does not trigger so frequently anymore... but I could be wrong since I don't play on B-net...If you don't play B-net why don't you head over to the Single Player Forum and introduce yourself... that's where the party's at...

Welcome to the forums... enjoy your stay.

3. jonx

jonx Diabloii.Net Member

Oh.. so it is a total amount of SOJ's for everyone? I thought if I sold 5 or so in a game or whatever the # is, then he will come to my game and I have to find him... is that not true? I would like more information on this as well because a lot of my characters are in need of a annhilus

4. Jaimes

Jaimes Diabloii.Net Member

Cheapest way is to buy a low annihilus or an unid annihilus..

DClone hunting takes a lot of work to become profitable.

5. jonx

jonx Diabloii.Net Member

The problem is that we can't trade annhilus through the trade screen.. :( and not all people on BNET are honest enough to do a fair trade...

6. zXz

zXz Diabloii.Net Member

Dc starts with an soj count. when it reaches a certain number of sojs sold you see a message "diablo walks the earth" (or something similar). so then what you have to do is kill a superunique monster. One is that itsy bitsy ray something (sorry forgot the name) just outside tristram. then he gets replaced by a diablo clone you have to defeat. when you do he drops a sc that when you id looks like a soulstone. other then the +1 skills, resists? another advantage is that it gives between 5 and 10 to exp gained so you lvl up a little bit faster. this is nice specially if you a high lvl char only because ,,, well even with anni and all lvling up is like watching paint dry :lol: but the anni helps a little bit.

if you are looking for suggestions re a build thats innexpensive to build and is able to kill dc I'd suggest an ik barb. Just remember that you can only have 1 anni per char. so if you already have 1 with you and you kill dc you then need to bring another char to pick it up. and this is assuming you are in a passworded game or one where there's no one else in and you have time to do this.

First time I saw dc was in act1. I was so shocked I completely froze in place, my mind went :confused: and resuming it was a quick death. mine that is :lol:

7. ron

ron Diabloii.Net Member

Your best bet is to use a trade forum, and trade with someone who has a reputation to protect there. Don't trade with someone with a low post count. Most reputable trade forums have a way to vouch for a traders integrity. You are still taking a risk, so just use caution if you decide to try it.

8. CoRRuPt-OnE

CoRRuPt-OnE Diabloii.Net Member