Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

uber Diablo Q

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by blk78, Feb 21, 2004.

1. blk78

blk78 IncGamers Member

uber Diablo Q

after seeing the counter few time, i decided to stay in the game.and sure enough it kept going. Got tired after awhile so i left my game running and called it a night. Got up, check the screen, and "diablo walks the earth". woot... choice for the battlefield was the stony field. one unique monster, another...then one more... and champions... no DC....what the... so i swept the whole stony field and nope he wasn't there. check the burial ground and sure enough, cold raven.

so, is there a time limit, for a player to spawn DC once the message pops up? Does the server spawn him randomly after a certain time if i don't? or does he just goes away? it was a private game with no other player...

2. fireballx3

fireballx3 IncGamers Member

As far as I know there is no time limit. He will be the show up at the first superunique seen in the game. Were you the only one in the game?

3. qhc

qhc IncGamers Member

Maybe when you came into stoney, you were near "Bishiboshi" who spawns in cold plains and he become DC first?

4. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

When DC spawned for me a few days ago for the first time ever, I was in a solo private game. So he does spawn in solo games and private games if anyone didn't know that, I was wondering that myself. He spawned from Rakanishu.

5. sunshine

sunshine Banned

I think uber diablo disappears an hour after he spawns. A friend of mine in hardcore was going at the clone for an hour with a sorc and then poof! he vanished.

6. Zenkat

Zenkat IncGamers Member

Naw, thats not correct, as i've talked to people who have battled him for at least 2 hours, either to win or not. If you dont have a build that is made well to fight him, it can take that long or longer. Just hope you dont get randomly disconnected.

On the other hand, most clonekillers can take care of him in a minute or less. Seems a wise idea to have at least one char around who is DC worthy so you dont have to let the battle drag on like that.

7. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

Yes, I can personally attest to fighting him for about 2 hrs, he won't disappear.