Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber diablo giving me the cold shoulder

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by GoldenFool, Jul 29, 2010.

1. GoldenFool

GoldenFool IncGamers Member

Uber diablo giving me the cold shoulder

Ok, I've tried to read through the entire internet finding something similairy to this, yet I felt I should ask since I don't know what's going on.

The thing is, i was trying to level up my old skelemancer who's pretty much stuck in act 1 hell (since I'm too lazy to run him) and then i got those jordans ticking in, great! A necromancer isn't going to do the trick, i felt, so when the "evil walks the earth" (or whatever it is in english, my game is in french) message appeared, I switched to my lightningorb sorc. The message displayed as it should, but diablo was nowhere to be found. I tried every act 1 SU (except the one down in that cave, frozen plains or whatever) but they all just spawned normally, no uber anywhere.

So, my question is, was this a bug or is there some kind of restrict as to how fast you need to spawn him? I'm pretty sure i did encounter a SU well within 5 min after the message appeared.

Thx

Edit: Forgot to say that I play on europe ladder.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  2. Ivo

Ivo IncGamers Member

Re: Uber diablo giving me the cold shoulder

I think it has to be somewhere. If I were you i would try every super unique location. I think it's Bishibosh in the Cold Plains. I'm not 100% sure but I think that one time I took the Stony Field wp because I wanted Griswold to become uber diablo but as soon as i took it Bishibosh turned into him.

3. fudoshin

fudoshin IncGamers Member

Re: Uber diablo giving me the cold shoulder

i am not sure but diablo apear after killing any unique monster ;) but really dont remember exactly. i killed dia clone 3-4 times and no problem to find him.just one time when i was long time in game and there wasnt almost any unique :)