Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Uber d & sojs sold to merchants q

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by andoi, Jul 30, 2010.

1. andoi

andoi IncGamers Member

Uber d & sojs sold to merchants q

First, if there is a thread regarding this topic please send the link.

My questions are as follows:

1. When Sojs are sold to merchants, does that garuantee Uber D will walk the earth?

2. Once SOJS are sold is the time length random when Uber D walks? Or is there a way to inluence this.

Thanks,

Ando.

2. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

Re: Uber d & sojs sold to merchants q

I'm sure the search function / google would have answered this ;)

1. No :), 75-120 (I think, if i'm out it's not by much :)) Sojs have to be sold to make DC walk the earth, calculated from when he last walked the earth (the counter doesn't reset back to zero, it's a cumulative counter for that server).

2. See 1 :).

There are forums / websites and irc channels that keep track of soj counts on servers, so if you have a soj sold on your server you can get some idea whethers it's likely to have a walk anytime soon, or whether some poor soul just had a :doh: moment.

3. Krupa

Krupa IncGamers Member

if there are only one or a few sojs sold, its most likely to check the count or to lure some hunters on that server, so they are busy while they prepare another one for the walk

4. andoi

andoi IncGamers Member

Ok so next time i should keep track of the current count and wait until it gets to +75-120 higher?

IS it actual players selling their sojs? Or just another thing bnet has tdont to add some fun to the game?

5. Krupa

Krupa IncGamers Member

most of the time ppl sell duped sojs on non-ladder, sometimes after the reset there are some legit walks however. i accumulated e.g. 16 legit sojs so far, once i have enough i´ll make my own walk just to have this done once...

u need to be in a hell game to have dclone walk in ur game. the only thing u can do if the sojs are sold quickly is to rush through open games and hope tocatch one on that server where some afks in

6. MFDeath

MFDeath IncGamers Member

Uber D was added by blizz as an incentive to clean out the millions of duped sojs that exist on non-ladder. IMO selling legit ladder sojs to walk a clone for yourself is a huge waste unless you're rocking dozens of cdkeys to harvest enough annis; otherwise join co-op sales hosted by the irc channel instead and contribute if you can.

7. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Also note, unless you're unlucky to be on US West - the other places are far more likely to walk.