U.s. West Rules & Europe sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiRaziel

Diabloii.Net Member
U.s. West Rules & Europe sux

For starts...i played on europe from beginig-->2 years pased.
I was having a good time,then my friend started playing on us west(something wrong with Europe gateway.)So i moved on Us West too.and i can say that Us West has much better atmosphere,ppl there r much more funnier..its 10 times better....On europe every game is BAAL RUN-XXX,I NEED XXX,I OFER XXX,I NEED FREE.im sick of it...so all of u who r tired of baal runs,want something new to experience...come to Us West...

P.S. ppl there gave good things 4 free..if the dude who gave me enigma and bulkhatos yesterday is on this forum...I KISS THE EARTH U WALK ON

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
YamiRaziel said:
P.S. ppl there gave good things 4 free..if the dude who gave me enigma and bulkhatos yesterday is on this forum...I KISS THE EARTH U WALK ON

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You really should stop hiding your emotions. Let go, and say what you feel. Don't hold back :rolleyes:

P.S Just for the record, it wasn't me who gave you those items. I've never even gotten an enigma :/

As far as games go, USWest still has those "Baal Run ##" and "<item> for <item>" games, there's no doubt about that. You'll start to see them soon. :thumbsup:

MrDoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Dude, come back to europe. I'll give you my enigma and cta.

I bet tonight we'll see a new thread "OMG Europe is so much better kthxlolz"

Status
Not open for further replies.