Tyreal's Might

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
best guess would be frenzy barb, or zealy pali that dont use enigma

Defense: 1322-1502 (varies)(Base Defense: 487-600)
Required Level: 84
Required Strength: None
+120-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+50-100% Damage To Demons (varies)
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20-30 To Strength (varies)
All Resistances +20-30 (varies)
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
Indestructible
(Ladder Only)

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
If you use two-handed melee weapons it'd be handy (resists on armour are tricky to get, and the other stuff is nice). Probably not endgame gear, but if all you care about is endgame gear then 99.999999% of the items in the game are useless.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I prefer my Templars.

This armor could be nice on a build that has +skills, but lacks resists. If you are like me, that is very valuable. However, the best use is for bragging rights. If you found this puppy, you are automatically a MF king. Or queen.

ael

Diabloii.Net Member
I never understood the whole lot of fuss going on around tyrael`s. Ok its the rarest item in the game, but imo its easily beaten by other rws like eni, fort or even a nice sup duress.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
You can do better for ANY build easily. I think it would be best for a low str caster running for dkeys though.

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea it's more of a novelty thing, but I think if I were ever to find one in my lifetime I would just have fun and make a random build with it and accompany it with other gear that's pure novelty lol.

mjpw

Banned
its not that great think about it would you use this armour or an enigma or multiple other items.

its only use is as a merc armour

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
socket it with a 40/15 and you've got pretty nice zon armor, actually.

however coh still beats it, and is ALOT cheaper.

also: i wonder what a tyreals with perfect variable stats is worth? hmm..

Fluffballer

Diabloii.Net Member
The weird thing about the armor is the level requirement. Almost all items in the game are useful if you play untwinked, but if you somehow managed to find this thing with an untwinked character, it doesn't matter because by the time you're high enough level to wear it you've already beaten the game.

templecrasher

Diabloii.Net Member
I would use it on my keyrunner's merc. Then I could give him his weapon back and Nilly could try to blow stuff up all he wanted, while I sat by and laughed at him.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't have an ub3r-1337 archon nigma, and 15,658,932 HRs to go with it, so I value items like this.

ispankpigeons

Diabloii.Net Member
i always thought the fact that it has variable stats on it was pretty funny.

how ticked would you be if you found one, and it had the lowest possible on all the variables? :p

with an item that rare, all the stats should be set, imho.