Tyreal's Might

hittitian

Diabloii.Net Member
Tyreal's Might

After about a month of insane MFing with my 92 barb and ** sorc, I one day found a gold sacred armor tingling on the ground of the Pit 2nd level. Well, what the heck...

Identified it, and was a Tyrael's Might. How rare is this stinky armor? It doesn't look worth anything except can be worn w/ no str at all when you succefully level up to level 84 with no points in str at all. Slain monster's in peace? I already got it by gambling a nature's piece from Gheed (you won't believe this).

Funny thing is i got most of uniques and full elite sets including +350% dmg rares from pindle and pit runs (I got even that unique griffon's blah blah tiara and mangsong' lesson), but never found a GF nor a rune higher than Fal at all. Is this armor rarer than GF? Just curious, and would it be worth trading for a GF or even better items?

hittitian

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, thanks

I havent checked that thread before. I didn't realize the Tyrael's is that much worth. It's on top !

Well, then I may need to keep this armor for my zon/pally just as a proof of how lucky I am in this game. I don't believe I could make BOTDs or any equivalent weapons considering my legitimate playing, and that's why I rather seek for a GF which is more available nowadays. And, it's also because of my obssesion with GF. I've been playing diablo2 forever since soft & hardcore classic till LOD whenever there's every single patch, but if there is anything that I still think myself as being unlucky in this game is not finding a GF by myself. Zod? That's like expecting Blizzard releases D3 tomorrow, and so I never even dreamed of it.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

myc

Banned
well...

Talking about rarity...
I wouldn't give a **** if a white short sword has a 1%%%%% chance of being found in the game...

See what I mean? crappy is crappy no matter how rare it is...
hey, assume this: if a particular normal short war bow drops every 100000000 bows you find and a Wind Force drops every 10 bows you find, which one are you gonna use?

peace

st-hearts

Diabloii.Net Member
myc said:
Talking about rarity...
I wouldn't give a **** if a white short sword has a 1%%%%% chance of being found in the game...

See what I mean? crappy is crappy no matter how rare it is...
hey, assume this: if a particular normal short war bow drops every 100000000 bows you find and a Wind Force drops every 10 bows you find, which one are you gonna use?

peace
Which would you rather sell on Ebay? The $200 Tyrael's Might or the $20 Windforce. :D

~Hearts~