Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tyreal's Might

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by hittitian, Feb 27, 2004.

1. hittitian

hittitian IncGamers Member

Tyreal's Might

After about a month of insane MFing with my 92 barb and ** sorc, I one day found a gold sacred armor tingling on the ground of the Pit 2nd level. Well, what the heck...

Identified it, and was a Tyrael's Might. How rare is this stinky armor? It doesn't look worth anything except can be worn w/ no str at all when you succefully level up to level 84 with no points in str at all. Slain monster's in peace? I already got it by gambling a nature's piece from Gheed (you won't believe this).

Funny thing is i got most of uniques and full elite sets including +350% dmg rares from pindle and pit runs (I got even that unique griffon's blah blah tiara and mangsong' lesson), but never found a GF nor a rune higher than Fal at all. Is this armor rarer than GF? Just curious, and would it be worth trading for a GF or even better items?

2. rickster

rickster IncGamers Member

next time use the search button, it works wonders.

http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=142491

And this item is probably one of the most sought after items in the game due to its rarity. You could trade it for a few gfs, though i don't know why, since the new rune words are far better than a perfect gf.

3. hittitian

hittitian IncGamers Member

Wow, thanks

I havent checked that thread before. I didn't realize the Tyrael's is that much worth. It's on top !

Well, then I may need to keep this armor for my zon/pally just as a proof of how lucky I am in this game. I don't believe I could make BOTDs or any equivalent weapons considering my legitimate playing, and that's why I rather seek for a GF which is more available nowadays. And, it's also because of my obssesion with GF. I've been playing diablo2 forever since soft & hardcore classic till LOD whenever there's every single patch, but if there is anything that I still think myself as being unlucky in this game is not finding a GF by myself. Zod? That's like expecting Blizzard releases D3 tomorrow, and so I never even dreamed of it.

Anyway, thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

4. myc

myc Banned

well...

Talking about rarity...
    I wouldn't give a **** if a white short sword has a 1%%%%% chance of being found in the game...

See what I mean? crappy is crappy no matter how rare it is...
    hey, assume this: if a particular normal short war bow drops every 100000000 bows you find and a Wind Force drops every 10 bows you find, which one are you gonna use?

peace

5. st-hearts

st-hearts IncGamers Member

Which would you rather sell on Ebay? The $200 Tyrael's Might or the $20 Windforce. :D

~Hearts~