Sparking Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xde207f4b
Item Level: 78
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+36 to Life

Random mob in tristram on my way to get wirts leg.

In the middle of a cow run I was thinking about switching to LoH to get better fire res.. fast forward 20 seconds, green Bramble Mitts on the ground... WTF?!?!

matjex

Diabloii.Net Member
@ffs I'm not really engaged in the trading community, and I'm keeping those facets tight, sorry.

edit:typo

Last edited:

Espr

Diabloii.Net Member
Found some elemental charm upgrades for my conviction zealot:
Code:
Glowing Small Charm of Thunder
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0xe894a962
Item Level: 80
Adds 2 - 38 Lightning Damage

Glowing Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x8bf0f343
Adds 1 - 14 Lightning Damage
+19 to Life

Arcing Small Charm of Blight
Small Charm
Required Level: 57
Fingerprint: 0xceeb71db
Adds 1 - 41 Lightning Damage
Adds 6 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)

And some pretty nice jewels:
Code:
Ruby Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x11d81b8f
37% Enhanced Damage
+12 to Maximum Damage

Ruby Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x78b3e256
+15% Increased Attack Speed 
Fire Resist +29%

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Your looking at 100-200 runs. I had a CA rack and found a superior with 13%ed after 150 runs. Poles are capped to 4 os in 1.07, so u can larzuk it.

Also, u can rack archon plates easily. I got several superior that way.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm waiting until Fordyl hits 99 before I use up all of the P amethysts that I've had from gem shrines (well, since I last crafted a long time ago), currently at 340, but only 166 Ral runes... So, hopefully I can have your amazing luck to make up for my very low odds of getting a 2/20 :p

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
I myself am sitting on 4 jahs atm, idk what to do with them haha. Either BOTD or make more jah runewords, like Faith and another Enigma. Still need Bers thoo...
I'd make all the overpriced bow runewords if I had a large cache of Jahs laying around
Only need two Enigmas if you plan to star running two characters at once

Gripphon

Diabloii.Net Member
To continue on 2/20 amulets topic, things are even worse than just rarity of those amulets, you also need to pick up the right class skills for it to really stand out, at least in comparison to random 2/15+ amulet you can craft since you will find 5 of those on one 2/20.

Barb: unless you are PvP-er or build rather specific type of barb, 2/15 = 2/20 with no difference at all
Assassin: it is pretty hard to find a better use of 2/20 rather than 2/15, one of which is c/c build which goes to 102 fcr breakpoint or going for 174 fcr breakpoint.
Amazon: not sure where would 2/20 be that important to her since 99 fcr is pretty much out of reach on main switch and 68 is easily reachable even without fcr amulet.
Druid: 2/20 or 2/19 are good to reach 99 fcr breakpoint if you go with block (for spirit it is pretty irrelevant), while for 163 fcr 2/18 will do, depending on the rest of gear.
Sorceress: with really standard gear you need 10 fcr amulet to cover everything and have Shako and non-fcr armor, so here 2/20 is of very little use. But, if you want to free up one gear slot from fcr for something else, 2/20 is excellent to have and no other fcr roll can do it.
Paladin and necro: these are THE users for 2/20 amulets due to their harder to reach 125 fcr breakpoint in comparison to only 105 of a sorc or barb. It also depends on the rest of the gear since hoto + spirit + mesh + gloves = 115 fcr, only 10 more needed from amulet. But, here 2/20 can open interesting solutions to boost MF more etc.

Overall, I'd say "happy" 2/20 amulets are for druid, sorceress, paladin and necro while "doh why you no other skill" 2/20 amulets are those of barb, assassin and amazon. Though I don't mind getting assassin ones for PvP (where 2/15 = 2/20), I just don't happen to use them in PvM at all.

Last edited:

Burgomaster3

Diabloii.Net Member
Found these from AT the other day:
Code:
Shadow Dancer
Myrmidon Greaves
Defense: 139
Durability: 14 of 24
Required Level: 71
Required Strength: 167
Fingerprint: 0xa473f9cc
Item Level: 85
+1 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only)
+30% Faster Run/Walk
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+94% Enhanced Defense
+23 to Dexterity
Requirements -20%
Bit better dex roll than with my previous pair, so that's OK.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
well it's just much less likely, since you'll have to get all those mods on the drop itself. It can still happen, though, afaik

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
This is some good analysis by Grip. Some random thoughts by me, who is pretty much for PvM MF and/or some random builds.

To continue on 2/20 amulets topic, things are even worse than just rarity of those amulets, you also need to pick up the right class skills for it to really stand out, at least in comparison to random 2/15+ amulet you can craft since you will find 5 of those on one 2/20.

Barb: unless you are PvP-er or build rather specific type of barb, 2/15 = 2/20 with no difference at all
Agreed. My dream amulet is pretty much 2/15 and as much MF as possible. Pit Zerkers and Singers enjoy!

2/20 could be maybe interesting for someone who is interested in Singer Barb with 200FCR and Enigma. Yeah. Pretty special indeed.

Assassin: it is pretty hard to find a better use of 2/20 rather than 2/15, one of which is c/c build which goes to 102 fcr breakpoint or going for 174 fcr breakpoint.
Assassin is a fun class. Every high FCR may have potential! 102 C/C is funny btw, also in PvM, go do it! So is 174. In the matter of fact, my trapper to go for RFL round 3 was 174 FCR one.

Amazon: not sure where would 2/20 be that important to her since 99 fcr is pretty much out of reach on main switch and 68 is easily reachable even without fcr amulet.
Yeah, what is this. No idea why I am keeping all those Ama/FCR amulets. Could still be interesting with whatever weird build. You never know.

Druid: 2/20 or 2/19 are good to reach 99 fcr breakpoint if you go with block (for spirit it is pretty irrelevant), while for 163 fcr 2/18 will do, depending on the rest of gear.
2/18 amulets for win. Pelts and the last break point! Well I guess they are not for real necessary. My Fire Druid does fine with magic 3Ele/Mf amulet :)

Some fcr could be good for maximum/good leveling speed with wind Druid?

Sorceress: with really standard gear you need 10 fcr amulet to cover everything and have Shako and non-fcr armor, so here 2/20 is of very little use. But, if you want to free up one gear slot from fcr for something else, 2/20 is excellent to have and no other fcr roll can do it.
Hmm, true. Not sure yet what to use this 2/20 for, but both the somewhat useful and many purely for fun uses are now available.

Paladin and necro: these are THE users for 2/20 amulets due to their harder to reach 125 fcr breakpoint in comparison to only 105 of a sorc or barb. It also depends on the rest of the gear since hoto + spirit + mesh + gloves = 115 fcr, only 10 more needed from amulet. But, here 2/20 can open interesting solutions to boost MF more etc.
Agreed. Also in PvM, frees some stuff for more important use. 2/20/MF Nec amulet is very high for my top wishlist for caster amulets. One of the few ways to improve my Pit Nec still.

Overall, I'd say "happy" 2/20 amulets are for druid, sorceress, paladin and necro while "doh why you no other skill" 2/20 amulets are those of barb, assassin and amazon. Though I don't mind getting assassin ones for PvP (where 2/15 = 2/20), I just don't happen to use them in PvM at all.
Okay now that I wrote that all, it seems I pretty much agreed. Gripphon knows this stuff, and 2/20 amulets are pretty damn rare. I think, however, that there could be some fun uses for many for them anyway! Use your imagination. :)

WoRG

Diabloii.Net Member
Yup, if you want a 5OS superior eth pole, its time to do some racking in 1.08! (1.08 eth is just like 1.07 eth, +50%ED compared to later patches)

WoRG

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1.07 it's bugged so nothing can get more than 4 sockets (d2c legacy). They fixed it in 1.08, but larzuk was still bugged to 4os. My 1.08 assassin got several 4os poles this way, but I racked a 5os one.

WoRG

Diabloii.Net Member
While 1.07 is definitely different in maxsockets, several weapon bases CAN get more than 4 sox... 1.07 Larzuk is NOT bugged, he just puts the 1.07 maxsockets in white items.

For example, if you bring 1.07 Larzuk a white or eth Colossus Blade (ilvl 40+), he will punch 5 holes in it, while in 1.08+ he will put 6... but a Champion Axe or Ogre Maul will get 6 sox in 1.07, just like later patches

However, a 1.07 polearm/spear class weapon will never get more than 4sox (in 1.07)

WoRG

Reyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, true. Not sure yet what to use this 2/20 for, but both the somewhat useful and many purely for fun uses are now available.

In my opinion a 20fcr (or a 17+) amulet is very useful for lightning sorcs who don´t use Griffons (or rare, but usually suboptimal headpieces). Especially in the case you don´t use a fcr chest like vipers or ormus it´s not possible to reach the 117 fcr breakpoint without using fcr rings (which means no additional skill), if you don´t own one of these amulets.

It´s the only way to use 2 SoJ´s while maintaining 117 fcr. (Atleast without using addon´s to enable the Spirit runeword in SP)

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Max os in 1.07 is actually almost the same in 1.08. but many items won't get more than 4os because of a bug. Can't test it all ATM, but in 08 larzuk is only giving 4os.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
@WoRG Very interesting... I'll need to actually write a small 1.08 guide it seems. Too much of the good stuff going on there now.
- 6 affix jewels
- 5sox eth superior poles/spears with the enhanced max damage
- Better crafts for some armor slots
- Possibility of 25FCR amulet craft
- Better odds at racking, and it seems very few items were changed in 1.08
- Better Windforce? Is that correct? Extremely rare find, I hear.

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
While 1.07 is definitely different in maxsockets, several weapon bases CAN get more than 4 sox... 1.07 Larzuk is NOT bugged, he just puts the 1.07 maxsockets in white items.

For example, if you bring 1.07 Larzuk a white or eth Colossus Blade (ilvl 40+), he will punch 5 holes in it, while in 1.08+ he will put 6... but a Champion Axe or Ogre Maul will get 6 sox in 1.07, just like later patches

However, a 1.07 polearm/spear class weapon will never get more than 4sox (in 1.07)

WoRG
notice me senpai