Tyrael unveiled!

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
Tyrael unveiled!

Hey, folks! I just finished up my latest drawing of Tyrael, so I thought I'd post it and let my fellow SPFers take a look.

Aside from a slight anatomical anomaly, I'm pretty happy with this drawing. The wings turned out really well, in my humble opinion :)

As always, this is my interpretation, so I didn't draw him exactly how he appears in the game. I think he's close enough that everyone will recognize him, though.

http://homepage.mac.com/addicted2macs/tyrael.html

Take a look and see what you think!

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
first i thought someone had found the second Sacred Armor and being lucky getting the right one....

nice drawing :thumbsup:

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
SnakeEye85 said:
first i thought someone had found the second Sacred Armor and being lucky getting the right one....

nice drawing :thumbsup:
Sorry, I didn't even consider the thread name that much--it is a bit misleading :scratch:

Hope nobody minds too much. This is yet one more time in which Durf may be to blame....

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
addicted2macs said:
Sorry, I didn't even consider the thread name that much--it is a bit misleading :scratch:

Hope nobody minds too much. This is yet one more time in which Durf may be to blame....
probarbly just me who was reading it to quick :)

atleast you will get more viewers :thumbsup:

heh..

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Good job, as always. :) I see you like your angels with wings instead of squiddy tentacles, too. :D

Btw, did I mention that your drawing has been my desktop wallpaper ever since I got it? ;)

addicted2macs

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Good job, as always. :) I see you like your angels with wings instead of squiddy tentacles, too. :D

Btw, did I mention that your drawing has been my desktop wallpaper ever since I got it? ;)
Cool! I'm glad you liked it that much. :)

bhaalistik

Diabloii.Net Member
A2M if you're not in the graphic arts field, you DEFINITELY missed your calling. You are an awesome artist! :thumbsup:

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Very good drawing, as usual! :thumbsup:

Small note that may get me killed :teeth: : isn't the hand holfing the Azurewrath a bit too long? :scratch:

*hides behind his constructive criticism*

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss said:
Very good drawing, as usual!

Small note that may get me killed : isn't the hand holfing the Azurewrath a bit too long?

*hides behind his constructive criticism*
Who cares if it's long Vorbiss? :lol: The drawing will always kick arse!

Wonderful job a2m, as always! :thumbsup:

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Vorbiss said:
....holfing the Azurewrath...
I don't think Tyrael actually has azurewrath... Wasn't that Izzy's blade? :scratch: Oh wait, now I remember... these uniques are less unique than the name implies, so maybe they both have one. :teeth:

VenomTheVirus

Diabloii.Net Member
Sweet, I recoinized the Big wings in the background heh.

Good job.

As for the tread title...Durf...IT'S YOUR FAULT! ALL YOUR FAULT!

I cursed at first cause I thought some got the second Tyraels Might already...

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
Aside from a slight anatomical anomaly, I'm pretty happy with this drawing

Nobody cares he's got no feet, addicted2macs ;)

GREAT drawing, A2M. Keep the good work up!