Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Typhoon Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by CorruptedMollusk, Sep 1, 2010.

1. CorruptedMollusk

CorruptedMollusk IncGamers Member

Typhoon Thursdaily

RL: Coping with a bit of a small typhoon in Korea. Its a little windy, somewhere in the 50-80km/hr range on the wind. Some rain too, but mostly windy. Off to work in a few.

D2: Not for another week and a half when I get back.

Have a good day SPF

2. wielanja

wielanja IncGamers Member

Re: Typhoon Thursdaily

RL: Just got done with cross country practice and now I'm off to work for four hours.

D2: Had another good session in the CS today, managed to get 8 mill xp and found a eth hellslayer and eth jalals.

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: Five past midnight here. Had a lazy day watching films I want to sell. Did a few jobs for the GF, she starts her teaching job tomorrow. No classes until Monday though. No plans for tomorrow, that aspect of unemployment hasn't worn off yet.

D2: No.

OVG: Bought Gothic II and Gothic 3 off Steam yesterday, but really couldn't get into them at all, to the point where I don't think I'll pick them up again. I was very disappointed as it was a fair bit of money now that I'm unemployed, all I wanted was a fantasy RPG fix. I had a few glasses of JD and dusted off NWN. I managed to patch it to 1.69 somehow (couldn't do it before on W7, it even stopped me MPing with some forumites due to a version clash) and couldn't locate any saves, so am restarting it for the umpteenth time.

4. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Spent the afternoon kayaking down the river through downtown Chicago. (The pension conference I came here to attend ended at noon.) Now playing some WoW, and will probably squeeze in some D2, levelling my hydra sorc a bit.

5. Fabian

Fabian IncGamers Member

RL: Leaving for Amsterdam today to play a Pro Tour (basically a big tournament) in Magic the Gathering. Pretty big deal, only my second such tournament ever. Wish me luck!

6. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

GL Fabian

RL: Was ill with a fever yesterday and still feel a little groggy today, though not bad enough to turn down work monies. So work, and then probably straight home to sleep

7. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Good Luck, Fabian!

RL: First daily in awhile, huh. Ok. Up, shave/shower, dress myself, coffee, interwebs: all usual. But it's about to get unusual. Normally, I'd be making a sandwich right now for lunch, but there's a big meeting today—quarterly town hall conference call—that will be followed by barbecue lunch/pot luck (I'm bringing cookies, if I remember to fetch them on my way out), so that should be fun, and the rest of the day should be fairly usual: workies, [unusual], workies, home, interwebs, dinner, XFiles (I'm in the hated 9th season, nearing the end... I somehow missed an episode (I think) somewhere back in seasons 6-8: the second one featuring Jose Chung, the writer. It's not as good as the first one (with Lord Kimbot et al.), but it's better than all of season 9. But it's almost over. I think I might get on some Battlestar Galactica or Twin Peaks after, but I'm not sure yet, and I still need to watch the movies anyway.), and bed.

D2: nope. Maybe this weekend. I still have the occasional itch, usually at work when I make some kind of simultaneous mouse-keyboard move that matches some of the muscle memories associated with some D2 builds. Anyways, the itch is never enough to get me playing. But I do have a golden avenger sleeping away in the Cold Plains or Stony Field, so maybe this weekend he'll get a workout. But it's doubtful, since...

RB: I'm nearing the end of RantBook(tm) the First, and I'm going out on a rather personal note, methinks. So the last full page and a quarter will be devoted to the JGun and his selfish, egotistical interests. Gogo. But that should all come to an end tomorrow sometime, and over the weekend I'll go through RB1 and summarize the various paths I took, and write up a coherent summary of my intellectual activities these past months before jumping in to some new problem/issue/philosophical quandary. Gogo!

8. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: I'm still in Estonia. Have 9 more days to go. Last night was the first time I went to a club. It was ****. The music was irritatingly loud and bad. The dancing girls were a nice sight though. I also met some other volunteers(I'm volunteering in Estonia for 1 months(it's called EVS)). Met a french guy who was really cool.

D2: Hah, I'm writing this from a computer class in a school in a small village. In short, No.

Hope you guys are well.