Two simple questions about singers!

[cK]Extreme

Diabloii.Net Member
Two simple questions about singers!

1- If I equip a beast runeword weapon, will the fantasism(sp?) aura effect warcry damage (since warcry is physical)?

2- What about the crushing blow/deadly strike, or anything along those lines?

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
1. Nope. Sorry. It's a Casted attack, not a Physical attack.

2. Nope... Sorry.

Amp and Decrep will increase the damage though.

[cK]Extreme

Diabloii.Net Member
alainpp66 said:
1. Nope. Sorry. It's a Casted attack, not a Physical attack.

2. Nope... Sorry.

Amp and Decrep will increase the damage though.
AKA: Singers have no viable chance to do much of anything. :grrr:

Thanks

aleks

Diabloii.Net Member
i built a pvp singer before... but he sucked ***. only chars he's good against are sorcs and no block necros/druids/noobs. anyone with even abit of block and dr will be impossible to damage. and the 50+mana per cry is just absurd...

[cK]Extreme

Diabloii.Net Member
aleks said:
i built a pvp singer before... but he sucked ***. only chars he's good against are sorcs and no block necros/druids/noobs. anyone with even abit of block and dr will be impossible to damage. and the 50+mana per cry is just absurd...
Ya i was looking through the forum, and I never realized warcry was blockable.. thats just stupid. I thought I finally found a fairly unique way to be decent all around. I should've known better :rant:

DemonicTutor

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea it got hit with a double whammy...

Not only is it blockable...

But it's also physical damage, so 50% damage reduction, well you get the picture...

Thanks for shafting this interesting character blizz :rant:

They should have made it either magical damage, or made it unblockable. Either would have helped, probebly still wouldn't be a godly char but at least he coulda been a contender :drool: