Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Two game suggestions

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by SimpleSimon, Jun 16, 2015.

1. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon IncGamers Member

Here are two game suggestions and the rationale behind them:

1) Why not allow us to reroll multiple characteristics on items? It is quite frustrating to have a Star of Azkaranth drop that you know is instantly useless. In Diablo 2, I would get so excited if an Oculus or Shako dropped, even if they weren't "perfect." I think the increasing reroll costs are nicely aligned to make continuous rerolling prohibitively expensive. I simply don't understand the limitation of allowing only a single characteristic to reroll.

2) As Paragon levels increase, how about giving inherent immunities to affixes; say, every 100 Paragon levels? There is great frustration in lightning insta-kills and the like. I enjoy the game tremendously, but I get so frustrated with the fact that nothing I seem to do can save me from an instant jailer death. As the GRift level increases, players have to rely more and more on the luck of a good map with correct elite affixes to be successful. This is the reason I am currently taking a break--I found that I hit a wall with GRifts due to repeated and frustrating deaths that I could not seem to avoid. Allowing me to gain immunities would give me still more incentive to reach for the higher Paragon level.