Two Computers/CD keys FTW! My parents FTW!

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Two Computers/CD keys FTW! My parents FTW!

Nothing great actually, because long time not post a new thread cause I have no good stories to share until now =]
Just been toasting baal with eroc and azn, when it is the 20th game my parents phoned me. Cause I am a good boy so I need to spend some time with them. Suddenly my second computer hanged and cannot connect to bnet when it is rebooted. Well it is fine for me as I was still on the phone anyways.

After finish being a good boy, back to Diablo 2 on first computer, friend just told me about the soj counter. I immediately check ip. Its on 146. I thought I will check if it is hot later or not. Suddenly,
"Diablo 2 walks the Earth"
Try to connect with my 2nd computer again, connected, get my smiter, finish him in den. We all happy with the sudden wealth =D

Nothing great actually, but it is my FIRST time that dclone walk when I am magic finding and not delibrately waiting for dclone to come =] But if my parents not calling me later, we maybe out of the hot game and can't enjoy the anni...

How is everyone's life?

conor rocks

Diabloii.Net Member
Lol, i've fought for an anni with my hammerdin and got it. Didn't let anyone close to Dclone while I fought him.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
conor rocks said:
Forgot to ask, stats on it?
I am here to share stories, not to brag :laugh:

Evrae Altana said:
Remember to send your parents a gift. :flowers:
They will probably kill me when they know I keep playing games instead of studying :azn:

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
gratz on the random lucky UD spawn you lucky bastard :laugh:
IntelligentX said:
They will probably kill me when they know I keep playing games instead of studying :azn:
The truth will come out eventually, be warned :wink2:

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
IntelligentX said:
They will never know unless my academic report come out REAL ugly
And it will if you continue like this :wink2: hehe

Answer too post below:
And we will surely killed by mods if we continue off-topic :azn:
If I do it like this then? :wink2: *Makes a run for it*

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
ael said:
You`re a boy?? ****...

Am I the only one who thaught he`s a she?o-O
Pathetically, you are not the first one that think I am a she :azn:
Don't fooled by my girly avatar please :azn:

Again, in what way I look like a she?

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Rabbitz said:
" Intelligent"

That gave it away, we all know, just come clean :)
I don't get it. It is just an nickname right...
When I register at the forum, I just can't think of a nice and tidy user name, so I use my Diablo 2 account name...

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Doesn't really matter if you're misstaken for a she, now does it? As long as none is hitting on you atleast ... :azn:

Good reason for men to have play female chars:
"If you're going to watch a char running around on your screen for hours, why the **** would you wan't it to be a someone you don't enjoy seeing?"

Or something like that, a comment my naibour told me after playing morrowind a lot (with the 3'rd person perspective, aka "see the *** all the time" perspective)

Kind of took a liking to it myself :rolleyes: can surely be converted to avatars on forums instead of ingame chars.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Hi Kijya,

Please refrain from bypassing our word filter. Details, if needed, can be found in the Community Rules/Links sticky.

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Dredd said:
Hi Kijya,

Please refrain from bypassing our word filter. Details, if needed, can be found in the Community Rules/Links sticky.
Sorry, thought that was how the word filter would write it, I'll read the rules again and update myself ...