Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Two Case Tuesdaily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Friiser, May 10, 2016.

1. Friiser

Friiser IncGamers Member

Back in my college days when drinking beer was more of an event than it is today, my buddies and I had beer-related names for all the days of the week. Two Case Tuesday was one of my favorites :)

RL: Lunch hour at work so I decided to check in on the forums. Hadn't had all that much time for D2 with all the "getting ready for summer" activities going on, plus its not cool to run Baal a bunch of times and ignore the wife on Mother's day. I plan on jumping back in this week!

D2: Still geeked out over having Enigma on my summoner. I really haven't played any character since. I do want to optimize the +damage charms on my Trav running barb, but haven't done a deep dive search in the forums to see which prefix / suffix combinations have the biggest bang for the buck. Anyone have a cheat-sheet list?

OVG: Some games on my phone occasionally, but otherwise nothing much. A friend let me have his Fallout 3 game that I have yet to install on my PC. I played the heck out of Fallout 1, and I'm a fan of the genre, so I'll give it a go here soon.

2. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Back to single life. Now with an apartment. Hopefully my cable and internet get resolved on Thursday.

D2: Katarina, a new spearazon, and my skelemancer.

OVG: Maybe.... Thinking about getting a new gaming system....

3. Silver Moon

Silver Moon IncGamers Member

RL: Working some long hours at the moment, but no complaints. Going to try and get the camera out this weekend and take some wildlife photos.

D2: Working on a new assassin, not much time spend on her yet, but it should be a great playthrough.

OVG: Nothing yet so far, but who knows what the future shall bring.

4. Smancer

Smancer IncGamers Member

RL: Same S different day.

d2: tried hell ancients on my ** blizz sorc. Failed. I guess she will never beat hell? Moved into NM with my assassin. Trying to find spirit bases and insight bases.

OVG: Hearthstone, Paying a n'zoth priest and having a blast.