Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Twisted Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by NagisaFurukawa, May 27, 2008.

1. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Twisted Tuesdaily

Another one bites the dust.

RL: How do you catch a cold in the middle (well, not really) of summer during a trip to SAN DIEGO!?!? BLARGH. At least it's a decent excuse to do nothing all day but watch TV/anime, play D2, and sleeeeeeep.

D2: Will start working on some overpowered characters. RAWR.

Have a nice day all. =).

2. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

Re: Twisted Tuesdaily

RL: Same here, caught a cold, but I did it Sunday. Got 3 days off work, I'll sleep and "run" Futurama/Oz marathons.

D2: Propably not, not much strength to hang on computer. If I play, it will be Tesladin questing.

3. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: Both the bosses were away, thus the mood at work was considerably more relaxed. Sweet.

D2: Working on a Meteorber for MF purposes.

4. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

Grounded by physio, two of them to be sure. Not allowed to walk, bike, leave home. How sweet is that? I laughed out load yesterday, but seems they were serious. Blast them.

On a slightly more d2 related note, completed my 'perfect Countess runner', 200 fcr, pdr merc and damage, runs in 35 secs inc loading (which is quite a feat on Noa's laptop). Don't like to touch her though, don't want to waste my lucky streak which was like 3 Ist + Lo in 500 runs, will have to sometime though.
    Set a new goal: Pride polearm for ultimate zealot. Already have Io :) Means some cow runs. Therefor regeared my lightzon, would like Griffon's + faceted setup, but she does fine. Decided to run P5 for odds, maybe 3 is better, undecided really. Don't want to miss out on drops.

5. Cius

Cius IncGamers Member

RL: Got my US tourist Visa approved this morning. Yay, so my holiday next month is on. Now at work

D2: Now that the stress of getting the Visa is out of the way probably will carry on my MF campaign with my blizz sorc.

6. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Missed the bin men. Oh well at least it's recycling this week.

D2: Time to work on some of The Plan. The more I think of it, the harder it is going to be to get many of them holding the stick. :scratch:

7. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

RL- School is really getting to me, i am starting to go insane and becomming depressed because its all too much. I am finding ways around it, but it really is just killing me. And next week is no exception, it is probably the busiest week i have ever had, (3 Maths SACS, 2 English SACS, Psychology moc Exam, Accounting moc exam and none school related.... Hazards test for driving lol). And it doesn't stop there because the following week are my mid year exams for Accounting (on Wednesday) and Psychology (on Thursday).

I just want it to be over......:sad:......ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

D2- I wish.....