Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Twinkling through the Tuesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by jamesixgun, Jul 6, 2010.

1. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Twinkling through the Tuesdaily

I don't know what that means, but it sounds good.

RL: Usual. Pretty soon: more of usual, then off to usual, then usual, usual, usual and usual. There will be some RantBooking(tm) in there, and some XFiles and some workies and some food (all usual these days) and maybe a haircut, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some afternoon this week, for sure: it's getting shaggy.

Woo.

D2: Uhhh... nope.

2. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

Re: Twinkling through the Tuesdaily

Usual is good from my angle.

RL: Got my money back [eventually] on a digital set top box that I bought yesterday ($130). Had to go to the doctor for a check up and got the green light for now. Gimme some usual days please cause I don't want another check up like that one. Getting old sucks.

D2: Managed to fit in some LK runs when I got up and got some minor runeage going.

3. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

Rl: doing yet again the soccer game, in the intense heat it won't last long. Then head out and finish up fixing a room for my friend's parents, also take the dog for a walk:coffee:.

D2: Work on my Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

4. Mardonius

Mardonius IncGamers Member

RL: Back to work. My employer gave us Monday off since Independence Day was on a Sunday this year.

D2: Been rack running in 1.07. Found a rack pair in Halls of Pain that drops Balrog Blade/Kurast Shield one way and Shako/Gladius the other. I did not need to reset the map which is good as my Barb has a map that is also very good for running Baal. The HoP rack run takes about 25 seconds to repeat.

5. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Started out with a bit of gardening... or weeding more like it. Hope to get something else to do later.

D2: continue with the pits and tunnels with my sorc.

6. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Yesterdaily Follow Up:
    So I had lunch with a girl yesterday. She's into sci-fi, electronic music, and is known to dabble in video games from time to time. We met up for the first time at a small Mexican bakery to get some lunch at 11am. Both of us were not too pleased with the food, but we sat there for two hours talking. I wasn't planning on doing anything more, but after we had a smoke break she asked if I wanted to go back to her place to hang out a little more. I agreed, so we made the short trip (and she lives maybe a mile from me, so that's kind of cool). We basically sat down across from a coffee table and chatted some more. She threw on some random electronic stuff as background music. FOUR HOURS later, the conversation was starting to drag a bit, so I excused myself. Later on, she texted me her number.

Overall impression: ...honestly, I don't know. We were together for six hours, but it seemed like I was the only one asking questions. Not as cute as I'd hoped, exactly, but inner beauty always matters, too. I think my biggest hang up is that... well, I haven't had a friend in a long time, so I don't really know how to just hang out anymore when we're not using any illegal substances. She reads a lot and tries not to watch TV; I, however, watch TV and game all the time, so we don't really have much to do together. Besides, I don't know if I can muster the energy and effort to spend time with someone I barely know right now. I guess what I've decided is that I asked her to get together the first time, so if she wants to hang out it's her turn to ask. Maybe she could come over and watch a movie through my projector. ...Dunno. Kinda confused.
    RL: Finished work. Should have gone grocery shopping directly afterward while traffic wasn't at its peak, but I'm not hungry so I couldn't think of what I wanted/needed. Have some TV to catch up on from last night, and eventually I'll need to get something to eat, but it should be a chill night.

D2: Not yet.

OVG: To whoever mentioned Half-Life using whatever CD I have in my computer as the game's soundtrack was right (I'd thank you by name, but I'm too lazy to go back and look it up :p ). Thanks for clearing that up. I played for maybe an hour last night and am still on the rail section. Should be ending soon. Was I right when people told me to play through it for the story? 'Cuz nothing's happened. I saw the dude in the blue suit early on, marines have spraypainted "Your Dead Freeman" for no reason (and proved they're meatheads by way of bad grammar), and... that's about it. So I surmise the whole plot will be revealed in the last five minutes of the game when I meet up with the final boss? :yawn:

7. xxnothing

xxnothing IncGamers Member

RL: Work is consuming my existence... OK, not really, but sometimes it feels that way.

D2: My hands and wrists have seen better days. I'm getting too old for hundreds of Baal/Meph/AT/LK/Whatever runs in a sitting. 15+ years of CAD/CAM and Photoshop for a living on top of the gaming has fried my hands! That said, I'll probably do a couple of NM Baal runs with my necro before I take him to hell.