Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tv's and Headphones

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dakkon, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Dakkon

Dakkon IncGamers Member

Tv's and Headphones

I have been settng up the extra room in my house to be a game room. So I have my computer, my PS2 and a couple tvs. I wanted to use headphones when I play FFXI on the TV. So I set the room up nearly perfect to do everything I need but once I got finished I noticed that my tv doesnt have a Headphone plugin. I thought most tvs had those

so what I want to know is, is there some sort adapter thing i could put on my headphones and connect them to the tvs audio right and audio left plugins? Or what should I do? None of the tvs in my house except for a really old one have a headphone plugin. And the tv I have is less then 3 months old so i dont want to get rid of it. Would it work if I somehow hooked the headphones to the Audio Left, Audio Right plugins on my tv? And if it would work, how would I do that.

any other suggestions would help me alot too

thanks

2. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

They make wireless headphones for tvs. I don't know where to get them or how much they are but my uncle has a pair and they work pretty good.

3. Dakkon

Dakkon IncGamers Member

i suppose you need a headphone jack for the other end of the wireless headphones

4. cougar

cougar IncGamers Member

naw.. i imagine it has a wireless signal reciever that plugs into the RCA ports.

5. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

Yeah cougar has it right. There was a reciever and it had a rca jack you plugged into the vcr and you could walk around with the headphones on.

6. Dakkon

Dakkon IncGamers Member

does it have any lag?

7. Canadia142

Canadia142 Banned

I don't remember, its been a long time since I used them. I don't think they had any lag and if they did it was only like a half second.