TV show : The war next door

Lithium

Diabloii.Net Member
TV show : The war next door

Has anyone ever seen this? It's canceled and there were only a few episodes made but it's so hilarious, it's great.

In short, it's about this guy (Kennedy Smith) who's a retired CIA agent who wants a normal life. He's married and lives life in the suburbs, but then his greatest nemesis (Alan Kriegman) moves in next door to try and ruin his life, and they always battle it out, but Smith doesn't want his family to know that the two are enemies and they always pretend to be friendly.

Quite possibly the best show EVAR!1! :thumbsup:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
the premise sounds terrible, but the only thing a premise does is get people to watch once and then quality writing brings them back, except that nobody watched once

Deadbolt'd

Diabloii.Net Member
I can still remember the theme song tune to that show- when the spyyyy moves innnnn next door, they resume this long long war.... or something to the extent. Also, I have Family Guy seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, and yes, it does pwn, and yes, it is teh 1337.
Edit- I remember thinking it hilarious that one of them knew 39 odd ways to kill a man with a spoon. Recently, I, too wished they would bring this show back.
-DB