Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesder

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Gargame, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Tuesder

I didn't see a tuesday thread, so I decided I would start it then. Quite eventful last night I must say. I was doing mausoleum runs (that's my preferred area, only light immunes) and I came across this. I thought it was the other one for a while, but when I identified it...

Tyreal's Might
    Sacred Armor
    Defense: 1472
    Required Level: 84
    Indestructible
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: **
    Fingerprint: 0x2170d8dc
    +22 to Strength
    +145% Enhanced Defense
    All Resistances +30
    Requirements -100%
    20% Faster Run/Walk
    Slain Monsters Rest In Peace
    67% Damage to Demons
    Indestructible
    Cannot Be Frozen

Needles to say, I was quite pleasantly surprised :clap: I don't know what to do with it though. I like the RIP mod, but other than that...

In the other video game portion of yesterday, I played Doom 3 for the xbox. A must have if you like FPS's. Since I got the collector's edition, it came with the original doom and doom 2. Reliving the good ol days. I'd watch my dad play doom hours on end. Pleasant memories. Back in the D2 world, my pvp char is as rdy as he'll ever be (meaning he's screwed) for the tourney. All I need are 10 p&b skillers, and then I'm set. Back to RL, I'm finally getting on my ass to get into college. It took me 3 months longer than it should of...okay, even longer than that. The point is, I'm headed in the right direction. I hope everyone has a great tuesday, and may Tyreal's Might bless your drops ;)

2. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Nice find on the tyreal's though I'd agree w/ the RIP, I like using bodies too much.

Anyway, in RL I have to make some cookies for my younger cousin in college. Her b-day is coming up and I want to send a goodie basket.

3. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Congratulations on the Tyrael's! I love the Mausoleum too - my last two characters were lightening based (LF zon and trapsin), so my FA / strafe Witchyzon finds it quite refreshing. What character class were you using?

- Noodle, The Getting Ready to Leave Work One

4. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

Dude! You gotta change that thread title to something more akin to Tuesday - OMFG I FOUND A TYraels!!11

Or something like that. Congratz on the find!

I leveled my newest attempt at PvP up to the point where he can equip Lacerators, and now the end of NM is just flying by! Hopefully I can get a chance to practice with him a bit before the big tourney.

5. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Just a mf blizzie sorc. Very unoriginal. I've been thinking on remaking her with at least 1 fire spell in her to help kill the cold immunes in the mausoleum, but I can just skip over them.

6. whomhead

FYI, there's no Cold Immunes in the Ancient Tunnels, so that's a rather popular spot for Blizz Sorc MFing.

7. Gargame

Gargame IncGamers Member

Ever? I thought there were some in there (non-uniques). Or are they fixed like in the mausoleum?

8. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

It is a popular spot, provided you can find it. :( Last time I went to the Lost City, I must have wasted 10 min trying to find the entrance. I never did find it, so I just went back to killing Mephisto. Meh.

9. Alien

Alien IncGamers Member

First of all, congrats on the find!

School has been very busy lately and has been keeping me from d2 for the past few weeks. But today I couldn't resist and made an avenger. Looks like a very fun build, doing all types of damages and I hope to have 95% resist all in hell along with some absorb and some Damage Reduction as well. When he gets up to Normal or NM WSK I'll definatly be looking for some MP runs to join, casters will just love me.

Peace out,
    AlieN

10. whomhead

Unique bosses can spawn CI, but none of the monster base-types are CI. It doesn't have quite the denisty of unique/champion packs that the Pits do, and its a little more spread out generally. However, this slight lack of potential drops can be easily outwieghed by the number of runs over time if you don't have to wait for your merc to get the kills in for you.

11. LOCO

LOCO IncGamers Member

played my booyaka barb some today. hes going along pretty good in act 2 hell but im only doing a measly 5k damage. methinks that finding a bigger hurty stick to smack people from the heavens with is neccesary before going much further.

made blueberry pancakes today which truly are gods own food, if you must do one thing do this, now, go on, make some, do it, doooo iiit.