Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Nacaa, May 31, 2005.

1. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Tuesday!

Wow, today is an important day for me. A local soccer team here wants me to go and try playing with them today and if I perform good, they will offer me a contract :) I have really been looking forward to this since I heard about it and I couldn't sleep to well this night. Going there in around 8 hours or so. Can't wait. Wish me luck.

D2: Still doing some Pindleskin runs when I'm not playing Fight Night Round 2 on my XBox. Damn nice game. So far I have found an Eaglehorn and a +2 skills Arcaines Valor. It can get between 1-2 right?

Have a nice day all.

2. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Good luck Nacaa !

I played only a short time yesterday and some more minutes before work today. My fishy is about to enter Duriel's tomb (normal). The maggot lair and sanctuary were slow (as to be expected), playing speed will be up again in A3 I'm sure. 9 skellies and a defiance merc will rush through the forest, swamp , jungle and Kurast in no time i guess.

3. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Played a bit last night: Countess runs. Mostly to find a Ko and a Mal rune to make a sanctuary shield. Found a Mal, so hopefully a Ko later this week.

Good luck Nacaa and have fun,

Gouda

4. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

i took my fishymancer to act V hell
    saved Anya and started doing MF touring - eldritch, meph, pindle
    my efforts were rewarded: ethereal edge, tgods, executioner's justice and the sweetest for me: a grey 2 sockets sup protector shield with 35 res all :)
    im gonna continue doing these runs tonite, hoping for some other good items

5. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

I will have a test in approx 2 hours. I am preparing for it by browsing the forums, and occasionally glancing at the cover of my book. (it is located in a safe distance at the moment). I think this is very efficent, since forum-browsing puts me in a good mood which is the most vital thing when it comes to solving mathematical problems.

6. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

hehe, neat :)
    good luck with the test

7. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Nacaa, goodluck!

D2: My first sorc Ana just turned 25. Still having fun and still following Sasja's guide.

Have a nice day everybody.

8. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Good luck, Nacca and phatbrava :)
    My Necro has just killed normal Mephi. Better call it a day at that. Tired--> dead and that wouldn't be good.
    Ana will be an old maiden soon Ana the way you are progressing with her :p
    Have a good Tuesday everyone :)

- Jas :howdy:

9. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Oof, ouch, that hurt. Well, guess she really looks like me :lol: .

10. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Good luck Nacaa and Artagas! :)

Some early-day D2 provided me with two more Grail items from Pindle: Chromatic Ire and Fleshripper (now I just need to level my PDagger necro to 68...). My necro managed to kill Duriel too, getting into Act III Normal. Duriel moves really slowly when using Decrep + Cleglaw's :D

Have a good day!

11. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

Good luck Nacaa & Artagas, may the force be with you.

Just saw StarWars today, great movie, much better than epic 1 & 2.

12. Arewyn

Arewyn IncGamers Member

I too, at time of posting this, have a test to take in 2 hours and studying for it by listening to music and browsing random web pages., but after that, it's the summer time for me. Who knows, I might even pop in the ol' D2 disc, but at the moment WoW is too addicting ;)

13. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

Tuesday sucked, just like monday. Still swamped with work and no end in sight. Haven't played D2 in over a week. :-/ At this rate my sept is never going to get anywhere. I wonder if it's too late to do my master thesis on D2 builds...

14. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

Why not? It depends on what your field of study is of course, but I think when properly written, you can get away with it (first and foremost convincing your professor that it is a good idea), in the fields of anthropology, psychology, sociology, mathematics, law (spf rules), computer science, literature, and probably a few more.

I took the hardcore fishymancer I started last night, aptly named fishyII, a bit further, since I'm using him to get a stash of hardcore items, I'm muling away every other item, for those builds that are difficult early on, and progressing slowly. I did discover that I made already a stash named hardcore, but I wonder which character I used to make it, probably a character that's still alive and a bit further. I started with good intentions to continue on a report, but discovered I was too stoned to concentrate (the cause of which was not recreational drug use, but the fact that I took half a sleeping pill yesterday, because I wanted to make sure I went to sleep on time, it did work, but it did continue working a bit too long), put a bit of order in my apartment though still not enough, and got too Diablo 2.

15. pharaoh

pharaoh IncGamers Member

Ugh. Today could have started off a little better. Last Thursday, I didn't attend my Data Structures class (it's at 8am, and I stayed over at a friend's place to help her with some problems). Thus, I was unaware that my professor was going out of town, and had cancelled today's class, so I rushed to school, only to find a locked and empty classroom. To make matters worse, while I got a ride there, I had no ride back, so had to walk home in the rain. I guess it's a good thing I'm so close to the college.

As far as D2 goes, I've started my new sorcy, who I have the intention of building into a tri-elementalist. Her name is Raeli, and her previous incarnation was a pure lightning sorcy, and before that a v1.09 b.net tri-elementalist (hydra, Orb, T-Storm). Yes, I delete characters to free up their names, rather than using the ATMA renaming ability.

I don't know how much I'll get to play her today, though. I might be going back to school to meet my group project partners for another class, and I've also been feeling really tired as of late (probably coming down with something), so I'll likely either be at school or in bed. I guess that means I'd better play her while I wait for email from my partners. It's been so long since I've played a sorcy, it should be entertaining enough to keep me awake.

16. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

I just got back from being hired for a much needed summer job. :clap: It's a simple restaurant job, but now I won't have to sweat books/rent for the coming college term like I thought might be the case.

So far as D2, I gave my WW barb Arioc's Needle and it made me VERY happy. He kills things now :) But it does eat up the durability on it pretty quick.

I just wish I could find a build I like playing regularly that could also MF.

Ah well, Good Day All!

17. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Continuing my story of today, I started a DTalon assassin (I knew I shouldn't have read up on it until much later :p). She's now level 10 and slaughtering things merrily using Sigon's set.

Oh, and I did a few more MF runs and got Spirit Ward and Hellmouth, needed for my grail.

18. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Congrats on the summer job Derrick! I could use one of those myself :p

19. Icebird

Icebird IncGamers Member

Had dinner with the girlfriend, before she left today to go travelling overseas for a month.

Wasn't feeling motivated to anything in particular World of Warcraft-wise, so I knuckled down and edited the video from my Dreadsteed quest instead. The second to last step was compressing it this morning (still runs to 90 megabytes for a 10 minute video). I'm hoping to find a host and upload it tonight.

Chris