Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, Mar 22, 2005.

1. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Tuesday

Well as y'all probably know I made both a pat and a mat this morning due to my inability to get to sleep. So now my sorc is running pindle, a rather new venture for me as i've never run him seriously before. how often do good items turn up?

Also got my titan werewolf up to act 4 NM so he should be pat by friday.

Also came up with a really cool themed character idea, but i need to rustle up some moe gear first

2. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Only two more days to go to my Easter break. We have Fri, Mon, Tue off as holidays and instead of coming back mid week I've decided to have the rest of it off :D
    Barry is now in Act 2 and is making his way through the Far Oasis. He's lvl 23 which is about the right lvl for him. I really hate the Summoner in this Act. For some reason I always seem to struggle with him, yet can kill Big D comfy.
    Must do an update soon.
    Well come on Cor tell us this super secret character you have planned :)

Have a good day everyone.

- Jas :wave:

3. isengart

isengart IncGamers Member

I played my two tourney chars last night and both of them made good progress for the time I could invest. Tonight I will go to my choir and to some beers after the rehearsal - so no D2 tonight.
    I am curious too corax, tell us more, please.

Have a nice day!
    isi

4. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

Good Morning! :)

It's holidays and I play way too much D2. However...

Heh, nice! Pindleskin is my favourite mfing target. He's easy to kill and gives good exp. I got almost all of my high TC items from him. Fact is that you need A LOT of dedication for it. But just run and run him and something great WILL show up. It's almost certain... Last night I ran him too and have discovered a great method to make it more fun: Pick up all potential rares!! You get some almost every run and I've found some nice pieces there! I think I will concentrate on pindle again, because that's where I am most successful. :) However, besides the rares he only coughed up my fourth green balrogskin. But it will get better today...
    I found it especially fun to level my pindle runner. My javazon started at lvl 83 and is now lvl 94! She played almost only on p1 and changed to p5 at about lvl 92, but returned to p1 after the level up to 94. :) I might repeat this with my tal rasha sorc when I start her. That will be fun. ^^

Well, have a nice day...

5. mad.as.a.meataxe

mad.as.a.meataxe IncGamers Member

Depending on killing speed and MF you should expect around one EU an hour (assuming a run is <= 30secs. I'm not sure what type of sorc you have but I know that Tweety's Blizz Sorc in the MFO was doing somewhat better than that rate - maybe up to 2 EU's per hour. It's not a startling rate but you'll see enough good item types drop to keep you interested (assuming you don't bore easily).

Have been Meph running over the last couple of days trying to find items for BennB who I LAN with from time to time. Meph has been being most unreasonable in the selection he is offering so I think I'll go and kill Pindle some in order to unwind. Seems to have been a high rune week for some of those in the forum - not me sadly!

6. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

Uh, 3 days for the rest of NM and all of Hell? I need 3 days or more for a single act (except act 4). Amazing speed!

7. Nautilus

Nautilus IncGamers Member

I agree, I tend to spend a whole lot less time nowadays on d2. I average about a waypoint in hell a day with my frenzy singer barbarian. I'm still getting to know the build though, and how to deal with oblivion knights and fire enchanted bosses. Playing softcore at the moment, but thinking about making the jump over to hardcore soon.

But I'll probably just go to class instead today.

8. omgmir

omgmir IncGamers Member

You'd be surprised what a day of boredom can accomplish..

Sunday I took my new blizz sorc to replace the one that died from level 15 in Inner Cloister to level 72 doing baal runs in NM. Took her to level 78 and A3 Hell for meph goodness the next day in a couple hours.

9. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite IncGamers Member

Ugh, well I've been very busy the last few days with school work and haven't had anytime to check the forums or play D2. Today, however, I'm planning to fit in some D2 time and play on my concentrate barb and get him to act5 norm. I have no school next week because or spring break, so I have lots of work that needs to be done before my one week vacation (yes!!).
    Hope eveyone has a great Tuesday!

10. Dan334477

Dan334477 IncGamers Member

I tip-toed my sorc through A4 hell to the river WP. I managed to complete my first SP hellforge and got a MAL. It's my highest SP rune and second highest rune ever (I found an Ist once on Bnet).

I can't wait to make something with it. The possible runewords are beast, CTA, and kingslayer. If I were to make CTA it would be in an actual weapon to use, not just for the BO. I prefer melee. Guess I shouldn't bother thinking about it because I'm many runes away from completing anything. :(

11. shermo

shermo IncGamers Member

Find a couple of ko runes and make yourself a sanctuary. Sure ko's aren't that easy to find, but you'll find a heck of a lot before you ever find a ber, and it's a nice shield