Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by LprMan, Mar 23, 2004.

1. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Tuesday!!

Ok, time for daily thread :)

Yesterday I played quite much in MP games, that was loads of fun. I did some Pindle and Pit run too but I didn't find interesting items

Today after school I will do some run for Rune Race, I have so few of them done...im lazy. I will try to do some serious Pindle running, it seems so many people have found so neat stuff from him. I wish I could get something for my grail, it feel like last time I found grail items was years ago... :lol:

I guess I will chat with my brother via messenger too, maybe play D2 or Counter-strike with him too. I just wish I could once again play those with him properly, like year ago on LAN. That was great time :drool:

I just wonder how I will have enough time for that all :cheesy:

Have a good day!

2. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

stuck @ work again, mped a little yesterday night and started my new char

A pure Whirwinder titan barb, off course he will use a great poleaxe or a polearm :D shields are for noobs ^^

have a good one today

robin

3. kramph

kramph IncGamers Member

MacArthur my skelliemancer thumped on Hell Andariel and she dropped a Gheed's Fortune charm. Yeah for me.

I guess I was mistaken that Ladder Only items dropped while on b.net. Does that mean that everything is the same as on b.net for items and cube recipes? (except for the Annihilus charm). :scratch:

Anyway, I am quite pleased with my find. :uhhuh:

4. strijdje

yup anthing that bnet can drop can drop in SP, only the D-clone is a realm thing and cant spawn in SP for that, so the only thing we cant obtain is the anni :(

robin

5. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Did some more MP'ing tonight, thanks for those who joined.

Aside from that it was all work work work.

6. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

I rearanged my livingroom yesterday and watched Pirates of The Carabbian (again). Gotta love Keira Knightly! :drool:

Today im gonna install my new FX9500 Ultra card and kill my comp with the watercooling kit . . . Looking forward to it. *BZZZT*

The daylies are not only for d2 i assume? :p

7. strijdje

another really cool happening 2day... i got a pm why i had that silly avatar and where my cool scrat avatar was :lol:

so here he is again, i was kinda bored with the baby anywayz :uhhuh:

8. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I ran Hell Mephisto last night with my mighty Hammerdin! I think I got in about a dozen, maybe more, in about an hour; drops were pretty good. I found a bunch of Normal uniques, which I didn't even bother picking up, but I also found some other goodies.

Razor's Edge Tomahawk
    Demon Limb Tyrant Club
    Lance Guard Barbed Shield

I also picked up some Sigon's pieces--I can't seem to leave them alone. They are so stinking good for low level characters.

More Meph tonight!! I'm lovin' it!

9. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

Another day, another dollar.

Played quite a bit of D2 last night (yay!), and decided to drop my concentrate barb. He's just too boring. So I took Darken Rahl a bit further in Act V and got into the Crystalline Passage.

In fact, I went and rescued Anya, and took my hearty band of undead to Pindle's lair. But then, when I arrived, I suddenly had an idea. I waltzed over to where all the dead bodies were laying, and tried to revive one. It worked, and then locked up my game. This is the first time my game's locked up in months.

I was PO'ed. I started the game back up, and it saved all the way to where I got the WP for the Crystalline passage. That's it. I have to rescue Anya all over again. And I had one helluva time getting to her the first time. *shakes fist at the heavens* Perhaps I can fit this into his story in the future.

So instead of trying to get Anya all over, I did the only sensible thing to be done... I started up yet another new character. She's a zon, working loosely off of Moog_Playa's multizon guide. She's currently clvl 15 or so, doing swell.

Not much else to say. Have a good day, all. Oh, and I'm working on a new piece of artwork, so as soon as it's done and posted, I'll letcha know. Peace.

~K_P

10. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Finally got back into Act 5 normal after losing my saves about a month ago. I havent been finding much time to play lately. I ran one bloody hills in normal and found 4 items among them was cathlens(sp?) rule, Arcanne's 'helm' both of which have been added to my self found grail. I hope to get further into act 5 tonight and possibly get into nightmare by this weekend.

11. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

@KP: who's the avatar? Looks like Victor from "Underworld". Very cool movie....

12. fishman

fishman IncGamers Member

I tried /players 3 for the first time last night...yeah, I know you can do 8, but I tried 5 first and I think I need to work up to it. Plus, I started doing this in Act 4 Nightmare(maybe not the best place to start), since I got into act 4 at level 52, and I really didn't feel ready for Diablo quite yet. Anyway, I'm cruising up levels...so much faster than moving up normally, and maybe I'll get brave enough to try more than 3, but for now its just great...plus, I noticed that it drops a lot more rings and ammys, and I actually got a couple of good ones. :thumbsup:

13. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement IncGamers Member

Hi Kids!

Nothing too new or exciting to report. We had company over the weekend, so my play-time was severely restricted.

I am still working on my 100 Countess runs, and hope to have the results posted within the next couple of days.

Work is still too busy for my tastes, but at least the days are flying by.

Happy hunting everyone!

Dave :teeth:

14. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

You are correct, my friend. Viktor is awesome, so I thought I'd pay him tribute. Any vampire that can kill a Lycan with his bare hands is cool in my book.

15. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Just finished playing 1 on 1 match in Counter-Strike with my brother :clap:

Whoa that was awesome, we both are just as good players. I was better but bro had higher ping, so we are about equal to each other. It is nice to play some other maps than dust or aztec, I just hate them (too simple). We played cs_havana, de_chateau and de_piranesi, no-one seems to play those maps ever so it was easy to find empty server and we both like those maps most. Well, only a month or so and we can again play on LAN :flip:

Just waiting now if usamahanas will host hell WSK runs, I will join

:buddies:

16. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

Played my zealot some late monday night, and it was an odd session for me. I think about 5 boneweaves dropped out of about 12 armors, one had 4 sockets, which I might find usefull at some point. Also had 2 uniques and one green...woo! my very first nagelring dropped, 27%, and then a Blackhorn's Face Death Mask- I learned the joys of lightning absorb using it, but since it's eth, it's eventually going to a merc. the green was the isenhart's shield, and now I have my first complete set. multiple deaths happened though, which was annoying. I'd be cruising along, smacking evil about the head, and then some boss pack of spear cats would smack me down. I discovered that spear cats behind a skelly pack is a relatively lethal combo for my zealot currently, need to up his def I think (with HS, it's around 6K, but I'm guessing it's still too low).

Also started a sword-master concentration barb. Got the idea from a book in which several characters are 'first swords' of their respective group/community/empire (Steven Erickson's series, I've only found it in canada though). Thought it might be a nice change from a pally while remaining melee. I'm serioudly considering a melee sorc now as well...

anywho, not much else to say...hope everyone has (or had) a good tuesday!

cheers,
    WJ

17. soul_rebirth

soul_rebirth IncGamers Member

Ah, I probably won't get around to any d2 tonight or tommorow, but once Friday comes along, I'll be trudging through the durance once again.

Other than that, I had a nice calculus test and an timed writing for my AP eng. class, joy. Tommorow, I have a calculus quiz, and on thursday, I have a major physics project due (which I have neglected to start). I swear, these teachers (and my continuous procrastination) shall be the end of me.

Oh well, time to hit the books once again.
    Mucho luck to everyone

18. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

Well, I got results back from one of my classes this quarter. I got a bare "A". I needed a 90 to get an "A" in my UML class amd I got a 89.9. Thankfully, my professor liked me and rounded my figure. :thumbsup:

In terms of Diablo, I have been playing it for 35 hours since Friday. It kinda kinda wears you down when one does non-stop Pindleskin runs for that many hours. I think I will go back to my old schedule of mfing Pindleskin an hour or two a day. The good news is that it was not in vain. I made a huge dent in my 1.10 grail. I only have 10 items including all facets to complete my 1.10 grail and 24 items to complete my self-found grail (I doubt I will complete this one. I don't think I have the stamina for it.).

19. Brass_Monkey

Brass_Monkey IncGamers Member

Haven't been playing much D2, between getting a new cd-rom drive and starting FF Tactics Advance. Oh well, my necro won't mind, he had a pretty hectic coupla weeks. I bet he's chillin in.. um.. Lut Gholein? Too much sun. Kurast? It's not too hot but way too humid. Rogue Encampment? Considering there aren't even beds.. that leaves Harrogath (too cold) and The Chaos Sanctuary (too boring). Hm.. Maybe he's in one of the tombs or somethin, talking to all those skeletons. Had some deja vu reading through the posts. :cheesy: And now I'm rambling! Well, that's about all.
    </Monkey>