Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Tuesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Ti-Ben, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Ti-Ben

Ti-Ben IncGamers Member

Tuesday

Well it's tuesday! Here's what I got new in the D2 world : http://www.freewebs.com/tiben/other.htm , first screen.

Got him to lvl 74 in Act1 Hell just after clearing the Mausolum. He kicks serious butts. Nothing can stop him really, 'cept maybe PIs but I'll give him a Passion runeword on switch to remedy those bastards! Oh and Barb merc are really good! P8 everywhere until now, will see how Hell goes with it.

2. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

A repost, curse your nimble fingers Ti-Ben! :p

Hi all. I played a bit last night and a bit during lunch today, and the HC CB sorc fought along the River of Flame to find HeyFatso's lair. She zapped him and zapped him good, and he was kind enough to drop a Ginther's Rift! Not much good for a sorc, but a nice piece of gear nonetheless. I went back to acts 3 and 1 to do some itamz- and rune-hunting, and I found The Tannr Gorerod and Visceratuant (which IS nice for a sorc), and I got myself a Sol and a Shael, which will go nicely into the grim helm and grim shield I picked up--two sockets each, making for Rhyme and Lore. Yes! Oh, and I might also mention that the Hellforge spat out an Um for me . . . :xmad:

Next stop: THE CHAOS SANCTUARY (hold me mommy)

Have a good day all.

3. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I got Porphyria to level 82 and she is having a break until she is ready to take on Travincal. I found a Champion Axe. Go me.

4. wildjinn

wildjinn IncGamers Member

Started a holy shockadin, Pellanor, and he's doing well. he just turned 14 and is at the outer cloister wearing sigon's complete steel and waiting to turn 18 for a rusthandle. he was made because i made a crescent moon out of a phase blade. yay! i'm pretty pumped.

nice new avatar, durf. :)

5. Mage11

Mage11 IncGamers Member

Well, I didn't get too much done last night, but I managed to take my Three-Way Tourney bowazon Sarah for a bit of a spin. She made her way through to the Glacial Trail, collecting the waypoint & a couple of gems & low-level runes before I had to stop for the night. Still, she managed to level up, so it wasn't a total waste.

6. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

No D2 for me after the computer troubles I had last week...just haven't been able to get the time for gaming at all :( With any luck I get the last programs installed and setup the way I like 'em later today. After that it's game time 24/7/4/12/100 atleast :lol:

7. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

School... no playing :(

8. Butzull

Butzull IncGamers Member

Hi all,

Not much gaming for me last night, but I did manage to push two of my HC Septavirate a little way more through normal.

I never look forward to questing in Normal difficulty nowadays. Nothing there is much of a challenge if you're careful and there's not anything to look forward to in terms of drops either (unless you count TC3's, but I don't find them very exciting).

Oh, and glad to see you give yourself (on average) a couple of days off per month Borlag. ;)

Butz. :teeth:

9. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

That's actually all listed on my schedule, I counted that 2 days a month (on average) is the time that I spend on the balcony having smoke, in the bathroom or getting something from the fridge etc neccessary stuff...

The rest is strictly gaming of course :teeth:

10. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

No school... playing :)

Yeah, I think I will do about 50 Pit runs today, maybe even more :teeth: Im just so excited :xmad: Yesterday I got some nice finds, I hope I will get more of those today. My grail still needs 38 items and I want them NOW!

Have fun, everyone!

11. red_draak

red_draak IncGamers Member

iam at work so i have to wait a few hours before i can play again... but when i can... i will :D

12. wildjinn

whoa.

Holy cow. In the last 1/2 hour, Hell Meph dropped:
    Loricated Mail
    Battle Belt

Hellforge Plate
    Matriarchal Spear
    Ceremonial Javelin

And two amazing damage rares! I rarely see damage over 300%, so please excuse my excitement. :)

Fiend Needle Zweihander
    +1 Paladin Skills
    +40%IAS
    +306%ED

+3 Max dmg
    +31 AR
    +7% Life Leech
    (Upgraded Damage: 248-491)

Big damage zealot perhaps?

Grim Bolt Stag Bow
    +1 Bow/Xbow skills
    +10% IAS
    +333% ED
    +2-12 dmg
    +52 AR
    +10% Cold Res
    (Upgraded damage: 87-204)

13. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Did you mean Hellforge Plate? Because Hellforge Plate doesn't exist :p

14. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Discovered last night that my Skellimancer dies FAR too often, due to my rather poorly placed skills and stats, so have restarted him.. following Nightfish's guide abit more carefully than I did before.

Armies of Skelli's here I come!

Xaviar

15. wildjinn

Dammit. Meant Templar Coat (that I might upgrade to Hellforge Plate, although probably not) for my new pally. This is clearly the day of me sucking at posting and life. :p

16. Ryondaahl

Ryondaahl IncGamers Member

I spent most of last night glueing and painting my Warhammer Dark Elf army. Back home I ran Pindle with my Bowazon, no fancy drops but a solid 1,5 levels gained all the same.

cheers,

Ryondaahl

17. StarWarz2

StarWarz2 IncGamers Member

Didn't get much time to play last night. Darn RL kept poking in. Did manage to get my BF 'sin to beat Blood Raven in NM from the beginning of NM. Leveled to 44 on the way there.

Sadly, her no death streak has ended. Two boss packs (one might/cursed and the other extra strong/extra fast) of the corrupted rogues w/ spears did her in. Figured "hey, I can be surrounded in Act V Normal by Blood Lords and survive, so why not now?" Of course, I didn't see the extra fast/extra strong boss before she got nailed. I did see the extra corrupted rogues, but I thought they were just normal ones. Silly me.

Still, Act I NM w/o a death is a record for me.

Cheers!

18. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

I stopped playing and posting for a week now or so... this is due to the fact that my computer is taken away from me by somekind of wizzkid who is cleaning & upgrading my PC, so i should get it back by the end of the week,
    my duels (lvl 12) went too good to be true, i was loosing alot at first but i figured out why that was, rebuild my pally and the only thing i need now are 4 +9 max jewels and a 3 sock mask.. my lvl 12 pally is almost doing 1K max damage ^^ i already collected 16 ears :teeth:

i decided to let valliant stay for what he is, he is my hcladder guardian @ lvl 89 so i will leave him at this lvl... once my compu is back i will start working on my hc berserker and zon...

so srry for not posting that long, :xgrin:

regards,
    robin

19. Couvi

Couvi IncGamers Member

Played a little bit last night with my brand new Zealot Paladin who I will go on record and say is the stongest character I have ever played at such a low level. I cleared the Forgotten Tower and killed the Countess. Now all that is left is to retrieve the Malus and kill Andariel. I am not sure if I will be playing much Diablo II today but I sure have enough time. No school for me as the roads are icy so the buses won't be running. :jig:

20. Gouda

Gouda IncGamers Member

Not reported in for a while,

been of work sitting at home sick with nothing to do but DII. :) Had to take some naps in between each playing session :(, so not that much progress, but still. Back at work now, so i can waste some time here.
    Two new HC char in nightmare, for the triumvirate tourney. Butz, if you would be so kind to take the stats from there for my septavirate, i'll be very gratefull! Still find it quite easy going, but i guess that will change soon, when i start encountering more boss packs.
    Happy to be back here at least, although work is still not very interesting.

Gouda